i'm terribly sorry
we sent the plans by express mail to our branch in shanghai
but they appear to have got lost
what are you doing about it?
we're tracking the documents at the moment
and we have people working around the clock copying the plans

评分人数

• tingroom

What?You lost the plans?How did that happen?
I am terriblely sorry,Mr. Rachardson.We sent the plans by express mail to our branch in Shanghai,but it appreared gotten lost.
What are you doing about that?
we are tracing these documents at the moment ,we have people working around clock copying the plans.

评分人数

• tingroom

A:        What?you lost the plan?how do you that happen?
B:        I am terrible sorry, Mr.chatties.we send the plans by express mail to shanghai branch,but may be lost.
A:        what are you doing about it.
B:        we are tracking these document at the moment. And we have people woking to copy the plans.

评分人数

• tingroom

A:What?You've lost the plans,how did that happen?
B:I am terribly sorry,Mr Richardson,we send plans by express mail to operation in Shanghai,but they appeared to have gotten lost.
A:What are you doing about it?
B:We're tracking the documents at the moment and we have people working around the clock coping the plans.

评分人数

• 星期一

xiexie

what? u lost the plans ? how did that happen ?
i'm terriblely sorry,Mr Richardson, we send the plans by express mail to our branch in shanghai, but it appreared got lost.
what r u doing about that?
we are tracking about the documents at the monment, and have people working around clock coping the plans.

评分人数

• 星期一

学习一下

what? you've lost the plans,what did that happen?
i'm terribly sorry,mr.rechared,we sent the plans by express mail to our branch in shanghai,butit appear gotten lost.
what are doing about that?
we are traking these docments and we have people working around clock copying this plans.

-What? You lost the plans. How did that happened?
-I am terribly sorry, Mr. Richardson. We sent plans by express mail to our branch in Shanghai. But they appeared to gotten lost.
-What are you doing about it?
-We are tracking these documents at the moment. And we have people working around the clock copy in the plans.

---What?You've lost the plans?How did that happen?
---I'm terribly sorry,MrRecherdson.We sent the plans by express maill to our branch in Shanghai,but it appear to have gotten lost.
---What were you doing about it?
---We are tracking the documents at the moment,and we have people working around clock coping the plans.

——What?You lost my plans,how did you that  happen?
——I'm terribly sorry,Mr.richared.We sent plans by express mail to a branch in shanghai,but it appreared to have got lost.
——what are you doing about it?
——We are traking these documents,at the moment,we have people working aroud clock copying the plans.

A:what ,you've lost plan,how did that happen?
B:l'm terribly sorry,mr.richared,we send the plan by VX mail to shanghai, but  thewe post lost our  ducment
A:what are you doing about it?
B:we are tracking the docment and we have people working around clock copying this plan.

a. what? you lost the plan . how did that happen?
b. i am terribly sorry Mr.Richardson. we sent the plan by express to our branch in Shanghai.but appeared it have been gotten lost.
A. What are you doing about it?
b.we are tracking the documnet for the moment.and we have the people working around to copy the plan

返回列表