听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第42期】2010-9-16:你觉得孤独吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第42期】2010-9-16:你觉得孤独吗?

本帖最后由 laura6688 于 2010-9-16 09:54 编辑

本期话题:你觉得孤独吗?

当半夜突然醒来的时候,当一个朋友也联系不上的时候,当你发现无人倾诉时,当你感到世上不会有第二个人能明白理解你时,你会莫名其妙的感到孤独吗?

每个人都在忙自己的事情,所谓的朋友越来越少了,心里有事想找人聊天,可是拿起电话又不知道该打给谁,某些时候,某些地点,你会感到孤独吗?你寂寞的时候会做什么?

Human beings are social creatures who are designed to interact with others.Many people feel lonely. Do you ever feel lonely?Everyone does sometimes, and it always feels like it will never end! What do you do when you feel lonely and sad?

每天更新一个话题,写下你的感受,期待您的参与哦。

评分人数

• tingroom

I feel lonly sometimes

评分人数

i always feel lonely but never alone, coz i have a good view on everything i meet in my life

评分人数

• laura6688

Sometimes,I feel lonely.And I usually read book or see something interesting.

评分人数

• laura6688

wherever i go in the future,i will never feel lonely,because of the dream in my heart.

评分人数

• laura6688

With a dream in heart is really a good way to drive  lonely away.

评分人数

• laura6688

everyone will feel lonely in sometimes and everyone has a diferent feeling of lonely.i feel lonely when others hurry with their own things but all  have nothing to do with me.

评分人数

• laura6688

When I was alone, I feel lonely

评分人数

• laura6688

Sometimes I feel lonely,but I will try to do some things,like cleaning,doing sports,shopping and so on  to forget lonely.

评分人数

• laura6688

Sometimes we feel lonely,it is natural,beacause everbody has his/her living space.
when we are alone and don't contact with our friends for a long time.That feeling will be
strong.

评分人数

• laura6688

Maybe sometimes I will.but most time,no!I and my friends don't keep touch with each other very often,we have things ourselves,so we may have a talk by QQ when we are all on line.Even though,when we meet again,the feeling between us don't change.Though they are not with me,we will miss each other.So it's enough.when you are lonely,you'll think I have a lot of friends,so I don't need to feel lonely.

I know this feeling

Actually, I also feel lonely like others sometimes  although I already am married, but the difference between us is that i am a Christian so I  can always pray before our God.

yes!everyone has this feeling .feel lonely sometimes !when i feel lonely .i will do what things i like .

I alway feel lonely!
May my circle is small

I have treated the loneliness as a habbit ,really~~whenever I am ,I can feel it ~~maybe it's a kind of sick ,only for this generation

返回列表