听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第43期】2010-9-17:分手后还会做朋友吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第43期】2010-9-17:分手后还会做朋友吗?

本帖最后由 laura6688 于 2010-9-17 11:41 编辑

本期话题:分手后还会做朋友吗?

如果情人分手后,还能成为朋友吗? 那能做朋友的几率又有多少呢? 你会选择和她(他)做陌生人,朋友,甚至仇人……
When the tears dropped, love has faded away. If you break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend, will you be friends or enemies? Maybe you will become the most familiar strangers.

每天更新一个话题,写下你的感受,期待您的参与哦。

评分人数

• tingroom

本帖最后由 yjc21 于 2010-9-17 14:08 编辑

If i break up with my girlfriend ,i will be her the most familiar stanger.when the relation ends,it seem that there is some  paradox between us. Being the most familiar stanger,so that,we could lay something good in our heart happend ago,we could concerd with  each other easily,while we are keeping the distance .

评分人数

I have two ex-boyfriends, one become my friend, but we don't have too much contact, and the other become a stranger to me. I think if the two haven't hatred or unsolved contradiction, be a friend to each other is a good choice. After all, he is the person that understanding me so much.

评分人数

i just want to share all we have done when we are happy or not.

that's my attitude.

评分人数

i think we will become most familiar strange.

评分人数

Do still you reckon her as your friend after breaking up with your girlfriend?    I think I can't  do that .what  occur to you that belong to ours will embarrass me. I just don't know how to face up with her

评分人数

In my opinion,the best choice is to become the most familiar stranger.
We can't open our mind to chat with each other like friends,because we have unnumbered qurrel.
We can't hate each other like enemies,because we used to love each other deeply.

评分人数

maybe i will choose the strangers.There is a saying:"If you and your boyfriend or girlfriend can still be friends after you break up,it proves that you didn't love each other deeply."I believe it,if two people love each other very much,and because of something they break up,they must be very heartbroken,I think they can't be friends again ,because when they are together,they may miss the feeling when are lovers,and it's embrassing.

评分人数

I don't think we'll be friend again!
but also we are not enemies!
Maybe we will become the most familiar strangers,
because we've  love and hurt by each other!

I don't think that we can be friend after we are broken.
Actully ,I just try to be a friend to him,but then i found it was impossible.
Evertime ,I try to talk with him ,the atomosphere is strange.
Because we've been loved,so we can't be friend like others,even can't like the strangers.
We must only  be the familiar strangers to each other.

返回列表