听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-9-18 听写练习:意见单
返回列表 发帖
A:This is my list of complains,Andrew.I would appreciate if you would look over them.
B:Certainly,Miss Parker.Thank you for coming directly to me,you can ***act on this.
A:Well I use your firm for several years and generally be pleased,It's just the last few months that I have problems.
B:Well ,I would definetly do what I can to solve this problem and improve our service.

评分人数

• 星期一

-This is my list of complains, Andrew. I would appreciate it if you would look over them.
-Certainly, Mrs. Paker. Thank you for coming directly to me. You can count on me to act on this.
-Well, I've used your firm for several years, and I've generally been pleased. It's just for last few months that I had problems.
-Well, I would  identify do what I can solve this problems and improve our service.

评分人数

• 星期一

This is my list complains,andelu.I would appreaciate if you look over them.Certainly,Mrs paker.thank you for coming direct it to me.You count me to act it.Well,I used your firm for serveral years.I have been pleased.Just last few months we have some problems.Well,i will didefinitely do solve this problems and improve our service.

评分人数

• 星期一

This is the list of my complains,Mr Anderrou.I would apprieciate if you could have a look at tham.

Certainly,Ms paker,thank you for coming directly to me.You can c   to me and act on it well,l've used your firm for several years.and generally i'm pleased.it was just last few month that wu have problems.
Well,l'would definitly do what i can to solve these prombles and improve our services.

评分人数

• 星期一

对付对付对付

This is a model to complany centre.I was appreciated if you could look over them.
Certainly,Ms Parker.Thank you for coming directly to me.You can help on me to add on this.
I used the phone for several years generaly complete.It;s just for last few months that I have a problem.
Well,i'll definitely do that i  can solve this problem and  xxx this services.

评分人数

• 星期一

恩 好好听听看

A:This is my list of comments, Andrew. I would appreciate if you look over them.
B:Certainly.Ms.Parker.Than you coming indirect to me.You can trust on me act on this.
A:Well.I use your firm for serval years.In general I am pleased.It’s just few months we have the problems.
B:I would definitely do what we can to solve the problem and improve our service.

评分人数

• 星期一

This is my list of complains, Andrew. I would appreciate if you look over them.
Certainly, Ms Parker. Thank you for coming directly to me. You can count on me to act on this.
Well, I have used your firm for several years, and I generally been pleased. It's just last few months that I have problems.
Well, I would definitely do what I can to solve these problems and improve our services.

评分人数

• 星期一

This is my least complains,andrew. I would be appriciate if you look over them.
Certenly,mrs parker. Thank you for coming directly to me. You can    on me    at on this.
Well, I         for several years and I generally being pleased.it’s just last few months that I had some problems.
Well, I will do definitely what I can to solve these problems and prove our service.

评分人数

• 星期一

This is my listing complains,Mr.*.I would appreciate if you will look up for them.
Certainly,Ms.Parker.Thank you for coming directly to me.you can care on me at this.
well,I use your form for several years and I generally be pleased.It is just the last few months that I have problems.
well,I would definatily do what I can to solve this problem and improve our services.

评分人数

• 星期一

This is the list of my complains.Andelu, I'm appreciated if you could look over them
--Certainly,Ms paker, thank you for coming directly to me.you count on me ------- it
--Well, i used your firm for several years.and generally, I've been pleased.it's  just last few month that I had  have problem
--Well, I wILL definitely do  I can solve this problem and improve our services

评分人数

• 星期一

A: This is my list of complaint,Andrew. I would appreciate it if you would  look over them.
B: Certainly, Ms.Parker.Thank you for coming directly to me. You can count on me to act om these.
A: Well. I' ve used your firm for several years and I' ve generally been pleased. It' s just the last few months that I' ve had problems.
B: Well, I will definitely do what I can to solve these problems, and improve our service.

:this is my list of complain,anderu.l would you appreciate you look over it
B:certainly,miss pake,thank you for coming direct to me

评分人数

• 星期一

This is my list complains.

W:This is my list of complain,---.I was appriciated if you have look over at them.
M:Certainly,Ms---.Thank you for coming directly to me.You can count on me the act on this
W:Well,I've used your firm for several years and I've generally been pleased.It's just last few month that I have problems.
M:Well,I'll definitely do what I can to solve the problem and improve our serve

返回列表