听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第44期】2010-9-18:如何原谅伤害过你的人
返回列表 发帖

【第44期】2010-9-18:如何原谅伤害过你的人

本帖最后由 laura6688 于 2010-9-18 16:33 编辑

如何原谅伤害过你的人?
原谅,放下了心中的痛;不原谅,那个痛总在心头集结,伤害更多的是自己。想原谅,可没办法放下,越是劝自己算了,越是难以原谅。你有过原谅他人,或者被他人原谅的故事吗?你有过并没有和对方冰释前嫌,但自己心中早已原谅了对方的时候呢?来聊聊吧,你是如何原谅那个伤害你的人?

Forgiveness means you have forgotten the hurt in your heart; otherwise, the hurt will concentrate in your heart and hurt you more. The more you persuade yourself, the more difficult you find it to forgive. Have you ever forgiven others or being forgiven by others? Talk about how you have forgiven the one who hurt you?

每天更新一个话题,写下你的感受,期待您的参与哦

评分人数

• tingroom

everyone will make faults in our daily lives. Not only others ,but ourselves.

sometimes, you are very angry with something or someone else at the moment, but after serval days or years, you will forget what  him or her had done to u, by this way , u will forgive those by forgetting.

on the contrary, you might not forgive those who hurt u deeply to your heart.

i guess time is a traditional healing doctor to this topic

评分人数

How to forgive the one who hurt us?
  Everyone was hurt by the other. Some hurt me with hostilities,But others hurt me with goodwill. Now we should how to forgive the latter. First we shoud think that they are our friends and they tell the truths . Then we would face our friends to  critisize ourselves.
To the former, we should forget their comment or activities to us. Thus it is health to us that forgive them.

评分人数

I think time will make me forget hurt ,and teach me how to understand him/her.

评分人数

• laura6688

Things have gone past,so I think we needn't still remember it,we must look forward,and the life is still going,Why we make ourselves in trouble of past things,and it also make us unhappy.

评分人数

In our daily life,people are bound to creat friction.So, some people may hurt you,but he\she may not realize it.In my opinion,it is important to learn to communicate with others.When someone hurt you ,take it easy,let it go.That is to say:when you hurt someone,you may be hurt someday;when you get something,you may lost another,you may experience the pain as the exulation as well during your lifetime.

评分人数

In our life,we can't be sure that everything happened the way you want,the person did the way you want.In other words,we can't change the world,but only we should do is changing ourselves.As the unhappy things happened,we maybe care more about how to take remedies,making things better.Time allows us to forget everything,if it is not a very serious matter, we do not need to fuss so much.

I agree with it that not forgiving someone who has ever hurt only makes your own life miserable. That person may not even know about it. Then what's the point of it anyway? It is forgiveness gives life more light and hope. Trust me.

Maybe time will ease all of your pain

First I want to make it clear why she/he hurt me especially when she/he is my good friends .I really care about how she/he  feels,so I would try my best to forgive them to make sure that neither of us will be hurt more...If I can't deal with it well ,I will just leave and forget .I believe  time will heal wound.

返回列表