听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 口语提升 » “老字号”怎么说
返回列表 发帖

“老字号”怎么说

Companies that sell products with famous names and long histories - the so-calledtime-honored brands - are being warned to hurry up and register those brand names and trademarks in foreign markets, before rivals effectively steal them。

有关人士提醒那些历史悠久、产品知名的企业,即所谓的“老字号”,要加快行动,在国际市场进行商标注册,以免被竞争对手抢注。

在上面的报道中,time-honored brand就是我们常说的“老字号”,time-honored的意思是“因古老而受到尊重的;确立已久的”,例如:a time-honored custom(令人敬仰的古老习俗)

现在商家们都很注重brand name effect(品牌效应),一个著名品牌带来的brand worship(品牌崇拜)可以保证产品的销路。有的商家还会不惜重金聘请名人来做brand spokesperson(品牌代言人),以提高品牌知名度。

a time-honored brand =老字号,

thank you tingroom, i got it by your post

评分人数

• yanin566

回复 2# kinglongyy

hi,kinglongyy,would you like to accept my invitation to work as a moderator of some block?I am really looking forward to you joinment to us.And I am sure that you will bring us something new.

回复 3# tingroom

hi, tingroom, first of all, thank you so much for your kindly invitation. i wanna to be a translator in your forum to translate something that appeared in our daily lives. Secondly, i'm not sure that i would been a competent moderator. Finally, you had alreadly had a translation block in your forum. so i'm so appreciated for your invitation indeed, i just wanna to be a free translator here. Best wishes to you and your forum!

回复 4# kinglongyy

hi,kinglongyy,translation block suits you best,I am sure you can fit in the job quite easily because of your ablity.
I wish you could accept my invitation,I will really appreciate it.
    thank you.

回复 5# tingroom

but you had already had a moderator on that block, sabrinaw ,isn't she?

she may be busy these days coz of something, i guess.

well, i want to accept your friendly invitation. would u like to add me to the transaltion block as a moderator. i would work well with sabrinaw.  i will do all i can to this block.thank you for your appreciation

评分人数

• yanin566

回复 6# kinglongyy

sabrinaw is an out-going girl and I am sure you tow can co-operate well with each other as a team.now I will name you as a moderator of the translation block and you will be given the medal of moderator.congratulations.thank you for your support.

This is a time-honored BBS!

评分人数

• yanin566

There are many time-honored brands in NingBo.

老字号:time-honored brand

评分人数

• yanin566

返回列表