听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 2010-9-26 听歌学英语--littlest things
返回列表 发帖

2010-9-26 听歌学英语--littlest things

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:26 编辑 listen to the music and then write down your feelings to gain the score. 21岁的Lily Allen是英国喜剧演员Keith的女儿,极具音乐天赋的她这个夏天正式进军流行歌坛。她自己写词,能够熟练运用不同音乐元素,从POP,HIP-HOP,甚至DANCE等,都是她的拿手好戏。在众多的音乐媒体眼中,Lily Allen看起来将是下一位有实力的英国女歌手。   她的首张唱片《Alright Still》可以说是她真正迈入流行乐坛的成绩单。不过似乎现在就可以证明是优秀的。主打单曲《LDN》和《Alfie》自发布以来在电台排行榜位居前列,网络下载量也都超过了30万次。其余Lily亲自创作的歌曲《Not Big》,《Knock Em Out》也有不俗的表现。同时,结合MySpace个人音乐BLOG的发布,专辑未上市,就成为歌迷的最爱。通过各方面的合作及宣传,这张《Alright Still》被称为2006年最具魅力及市场价值的流行专辑。 Sometimes I find myself sittin' back and reminiscing   有的时候我靠着墙会不自禁的回想起那些过往   Especially when I have to watch other people kissin'   尤其是当我看到那些拥吻在一起的情侣们   And I remember when you started callin' me your miss's   我想起你开始叫我你的女人   All the play fightin', all the flirtatious disses   那些嬉笑打闹,那些眼波流转   I'd tell you sad stories about my childhood   我跟你倾诉我童年的那些悲惨往事   I don't know why I trusted you but I knew that I could   我觉得可以信任你虽然不知道这信任的来源   We'd spend the whole weekend lying in our own dirt   我们可以整个周末呆在乱乱的房间里   I was just so happy in your boxers and your t-shirt   被你衣物气味笼罩着的我是如此的幸福   Chorus   Dreams, Dreams   回想着 回想着啊   Of when we had just started things   回想着那些我们刚开始的时光   Dreams of you and me   回想着你和我的点滴   It seems, It seems   看起来,看起来啊   That I can't shake those memories   看起来我是挣脱不了那些回忆了   I wonder if you have the same dreams too   我会想你是不是也沉浸在相同的世界里   The littlest things that take me there   那些(我们之间的)点点滴滴把我困在这里   I know it sounds lame but its so true   我知道这看上去荒唐但是是真的   I know its not right, but it seems unfair   我知道这不好,但是看上去是多不公平啊   That the things are reminding me of you   那些让我忆起你的一切   Sometimes I wish we could just pretend   有的时候我多希望我们可以假装还在一起   Even if for only one weekend   哪怕只是一个周末也好   So come on, Tell me   事已至此,跟我说吧   Is this the end?   我们就这么结束了么   Drinkin' tea in bed   躺在床上喝着茶   Watching DVD's   看着DVD   When I discovered all your dirty grotty magazines   当我发现你的那些色情杂志   You take me out shopping and all we'd buy is trainers   你带我出去购物,我们买的都是情趣用品   As if we ever needed anything to entertain us   我们尽情挥霍着我们的幸福时光   the first time that you introduced me to your friends   你第一次把我介绍给你的朋友们   and you could tell I was nervous, so you held my hand   你发现我很紧张,于是就紧紧抓着我的手   when I was feeling down, you made that face you do   当我情绪低落的时候,你就扮鬼脸来逗我笑   there's no one in the world that could replace you   世界上再也没人可以取代你在我心里的地位   Chorus   Dreams, Dreams   回想着 回想着啊   Of when we had just started things   回想着那些我们刚开始的时光   Dreams of you and me   回想着你和我的点滴   It seems, It seems   看起来,看起来啊   That I can't shake those memories   看起来我是挣脱不了那些回忆了   I wonder if you have the same dreams too.   我会想你是不是也沉浸在相同的世界里   The littlest things that take me there   那些(我们之间的)点点滴滴把我困在这里   I know it sounds lame but its so true   我知道这看上去荒唐但是是真的   I know its not right, but it seems unfair   我知道这不好,但是看上去是多不公平啊   That the things are reminding me of you   那些让我忆起你的一切   Sometimes I wish we could just pretend   有的时候我多希望我们可以假装我们还在一起   Even if for only one weekend   哪怕只是一个周末也好   So come on, Tell me   事已至此,跟我说吧   Is this the end?   我们就这么结束了么?

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:26 编辑 Thanks for share the nice song, I can know more and more singer & songs in this part that I never know before~~~

评分人数

• xiahme

I find myself sittin' back and reminiscing

评分人数

• xiahme

i have experienced that kind of sense or inter-heart mind,i don't want to recall that kind of sense for it's incredibly boring.

评分人数

• xiahme

返回列表