听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » which do you prefer?
返回列表 发帖
ienjoy doing chores when...
i enjoy listening to music..
shopping
furfing internet...

评分人数

• zora

I like  climing moutains

评分人数

• zora

Hi,i not only like going shopping,but also like climbing the mountain.i live in guangzhou,and i always go to the baiyun mountain.it's very beautiful and i can keep fit with the climbing.

评分人数

• zora

A long time ago, I prefer going shopping to climbing the mountains.
but,I like to stay at home listening to music and watching TV now.

评分人数

• zora

i am lazy......aha

评分人数

• zora

A long time ago,
很久以前

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

I like mountain climbing is an activity, I think both can relax to go mountain climbing, and can list the local scenery, the same can also be used as exercise.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

I don't want to do anying ,includes,working  but to sleeping  ,which is my pursue .

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

I like doing sports!!!!!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

I prefer  climbing mountains than going shopping with girls.the following reasons support that the choice is smart.
On one hand,I don't like going shopping unless must do!cause going shopping with girls is too tired for me.if you were not bachelordom,you must have to understand this.
On the other hand,climbing mountains is a good sport .it's not only good at our health but also can reduce upset and improvide our happiness.I feel like going ouside to a breath of fresh air.and specially getting close to nature.

So I choiced climbing mountains.

i prefer reading

I like climbing the mountains more,because I can breathe some fresh air and far away from the madding crowd, to relax myself after tired working.

I  also made  the  chance to the former, i.e. going  shopping .because of me whom  do not like climbing the mountain,I already  did it . it was very  tired and  not  suit me.  but I agree with your opinion ,  always  climbs the mountain can  be  to  made  your  exercise  .  It is good  for you health.not  only stay  close to the nature,but  also breathe flesh the air. backward to talk about shopping .  our females  like it best.

climbing mountain

I like climbing the mountain that's because :1. I think i don't have enough money to go shopping, It's waste of time and waste of money for me.
2.I like to stay close to the nature and climbing the mountain is the good way for I can enjoy the fresh air and good scenery on the top of the mountain and also I can do more exercised there, It's good for my health.

I·m  a  lazy person .

May be i perfer jogging

返回列表