听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » what do you think of your dialect?
返回列表 发帖

what do you think of your dialect?

你经常讲方言(dialect)吗?你怎么看待家乡的方言?为它感到自豪吗?或者不喜欢讲,讲方言时觉得不自在,宁愿尽量讲普通话?发表你的看法。。。

can write  chinese.  my english is no good.
在别人面前说方言,尤其是别人听不懂的时候,其实是一种不礼貌的行为。

评分人数

• zora

Dialect is on behalf of a characteristic of some region. Sometime we can tell somebody where he is  from his dialect. And dialect can show affinity among the peple especially from the same place. A coin has two sides. If you talk with some person who can't catch what your said, maybe some accident would be appeared. It's not popular with the dialect in some public, even which makes some mistakes. So my opinion is not talk with dialect in public.

评分人数

• zora

I'd like to speak both~!
I will speak Dialect in my hometown
usually I speak Mandarin most~

评分人数

• zora

The students at school speak dialect,sometimes when im teaching, they use it, very funny!to be honest, i dont think the dialect im using now is beautiful to hear.

评分人数

• zora

I would like to speek my dialect with my friends.Even if others cannot understand.So we can talk something secretly

评分人数

• zora

Language is a tool of communication, dialect and mandarin all must to be spook, but in defferent accasions.

评分人数

• zora

Generally, I speak in dialect with my parent and my friends who come from my hometown. It seems drifted apart when we talk in mandarin.
But I speak in mandarin with my workmate or other friends, because they can not understand what I mean if I speak in dialect.

评分人数

• zora

I think it is great !

Chinese is special in all languages. For it express by common signals called Chinese Characters. Chinese people from everywhere or even some foreigners speak with accents can read papers writtern in Chinese. So I think dialect is a special culture of China. Anyone cannot simplely say it is good nor bad.

评分人数

• zora

回复 10# KingG0101

Yes, "  Dialect is a special culture of China."I hope all of us can speak both fluent  dialect and great Putonghua!

As far as i am concerned,dialect also is a tool to communication.if in my hometown,talking in dialect is neccesary.it expresses your sincere.speaking in mandrin intentionally gets you into embarrassment.

评分人数

• zora

i speake dialect when i phone my famlies.i like my dialect because it's a part culture of my hometown.but i speak mandrin with strangers for my respects.

评分人数

• zora

回复 13# buterhui

the same as me !Every time I phone my parents I talk with them in my dialect...I feel very happy then...I just imagine I am back homeinstead of being far away from them!

Sometimes it is very interesting.

评分人数

• zora

very special and interesting

评分人数

• zora

dialect is real funny sometimes,in the school  we only talked with the people that come from same city in dialect,but  unconsciously,it happened on other students

评分人数

• zora

two weeks ago ,a classmate came to beijing for work.
he telephoned me.in face,i know he would like me to call the other girl to come.he loved the girl very much in the universtity.
so i telephoned the girl he loves,who is also my good friend.
we talked about our classmates.the boy and i both speaked dialect ,while the other girl speaked the madarin.
i think she is not polite.

评分人数

• zora

Sometimes I feel embarrassing when i talk dialect , because mandarin is common type,and others maybe don't know what are you talking.

返回列表