听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » introduse myself in English
返回列表 发帖

introduse myself in English

本帖最后由 areyouready 于 2010-10-7 18:30 编辑

Hi,i am new here ! It is so funny and ridiculous that i am a little child again since i am in the TINGROOM-GARDON while i am a college student.I find this wonderful place by accident one day when i am surfing the internet.My major is english in college, so ,it really is useful and meaningful for me .I hope i can have my English-paradise here. Also ,it will be a good place to communicate with differrent pepole especially in English. Any way,it is a sensible choice.May be i need say more about myself to make it easier for you to know me .I am an aperto girl,i love smiling ,i love listening and singing ,i am fond of  playing pingpang,i love everything!Now, i feel so hungry,maybe i have to eat something.Ok,here to stop,so happy to say these things !

评分人数

• areyouready

蒋裕婷
glad to see U
nice 2 meet U

回复 1# 蒋裕婷

nice to meet you here in this way,i know you are a cheerful and outgoing girl from your words above.i also think you have a good foundition on English.i believe you can make more like-minded friends here and at the same time your English level will be improved once more.hope you have a wonderful time!

thank you
best wishes

you are new here, but not new to English.nice to know you.

i like it what u had said,it seems that u'r really outgoing and lively

好帖!

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

i'm was a new people here too.
nice to meet you

HI ,nice to meet you.I want to talk with you freely using English,but I have not the ability now......Hope I can improve my oral and write level in short time.

返回列表