听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 每日音乐欣赏:your betrayal
返回列表 发帖

每日音乐欣赏:your betrayal

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:25 编辑 Am I going insane? (insane)<难道说是我疯了么?!> My blood is boiling inside of my veins<血管里的鲜血沸腾着> An evil feeling it ticks (it ticks)<心中的恶魔犹然而生> My body's aching theres no turning back<全身的零件将要散架,我已没有回头的路> So take your eyes off the trigger<别再盯着我将搬动扳机的手看了> I'm not to blame if your world turns to black<如果是你先有异心就算是我杀了你我也没错!> As your eyes start to blister<看着你的眼中已经冒火> This is just so hard for our final embrace<我明白,我们连最后一次拥抱都没机会了.> So here we are,<所以,我把你带到这!> I'm in your head<我将永存!> I'm in your heart!!!<我会永远在你心里!!!> You were told to run away<你说你必须离我远去> Soaked the place enlight the flame<让这地方沉了吧,我将点燃地狱之火!> Pay the price for your betrayal<让你付出背叛我的代价.!> Your betrayal,<你,背叛.> Your Betrayal!!!<背叛了我!> I was told to stay away<你说让我离你远点.> Those two words I can't obey<对不起,这看似容易的四字我做不到> Pay the price for your betrayal<所以,你必须付出背叛我的代价> Your betrayal,<背叛!> Your Be-Trayal!!!<背叛了我!> Is it my turn to die?<我的末日已经临近了么?!> My heart is pounding as I say goodbye<嘴中虽然挤出分手两字,心却在狂痛不已!> So now I dance in the flames<火焰中的我在乱舞着> I love you crying and screaming my name<看着你痛哭流泪的样子,听着你大喊着我的名字,此时的我却狂笑不止.> You said that we'd be forever<以前你丨他妈不是说我们会永远在一起么?!> How could you kill me and lie to my face<现在你怎么又在我眼前捅我一刀?!> Now that we can't be together<既然彼此再无爱意> There's just no hope for our final embrace<连最后一次的拥抱都已无希望> So here we are,<所以,我把你带到这儿> I'm in your head<知道么?!我他妈会永远在你记忆中!> I'm in your heart!!!<我他妈会永远在你心中!> You were told to run away<你说你必须离我远去> Soaked the place enlight the flame<让这地方沉了吧,我将点燃地狱之火!> Pay the price for your betrayal<付出你背叛我的代价吧.!> Your betrayal,<你,背叛.> Your Betrayal!!!<背叛了我!> I was told to stay away<你说让我离你远点.> Those two words I can't obey<对不起,这看似容易的四字我做不到> Pay the price for your betrayal<所以,付出你背叛我的代价> Your betrayal,<背叛!> Your Be-Trayal!!!<背叛了我!> GO! Guitar Solo So here we are,<所以,我把你带到这!> I'm in your head<我将永存!> I'm in your heart!!!<我会永远在你心里!!!> You were told to run away<你说你必须离我远去> Soaked the place enlight the flame< Pay the price for your betrayal<付出你背叛我的代价吧.!> Your betrayal,<你,背叛.> Your Betrayal!!!<背叛了我!> I was told to stay away<你说让我离你远点.> Those two words I can't obey<对不起,这看似容易的四字我做不到> Pay the price for your betrayal<所以,付出你背叛我的代价> Your betrayal,<背叛!>

评分人数

• tingroom

Pay the price for your betrayal,maybe betrayal exists everywhere.

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:25 编辑 回复 2# tingroom it may exist everywhere ,but it is not the theme of life ! we may just forget it !or let the people who betrayed u pay the price ! anyway , i love this song!! it's great! amazing!

返回列表