听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 2010-10-15 听歌学英语--riverside
返回列表 发帖

2010-10-15 听歌学英语--riverside

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:23 编辑 listen to the music and then write down your feelings to gain the score.

Agnes Obel,来自丹麦的美人鱼。为什么会这么称呼她?因为在今年上海世博会丹麦馆的“美人鱼”主题活动中,Agnes Obel作为表演嘉宾之一,带给了我们喷然心动的优雅声音。   不仅如此,Agnes Obel从小就接受了钢琴训练,并且结识了家乡哥本哈根许多当地的乐队以及音乐制作人,对于音乐的态度,自信的Agnes Obel总是会选择独自承担并且去享受音乐过程,编曲,填词,包括后期的混音制作都是一个人去完成,当钢琴声从她轻柔的指尖流动出来的时候,我就知道自己对她的喜爱,悲悯的气氛从Agnes Obel的声音中缓缓流露出来,很安静,很凄美。试想看着她独自一人坐在钢琴前的演绎,或许思绪也会跟着慢慢被吸引,静静的聆听这种感性的音乐。此外,Agnes Obel的新专辑“Philarmonics”即将在10月份全球发行,静静的期待。   她曾表示:“非常欣赏那些能创造出属于自己音乐和旋律世界的音乐家和艺术家;能创造出流传性广的和永恒音乐的音乐家和艺术家;能创造简单和优雅旋律的音乐家和艺术家……” Riverside---Agnes Obel   Down by the river by the boats   Where everybody goes to be alone   Where you wont see any rising sun   Down to the river we will run   When by the water we drink to the dregs   Look at the stones on the river bed   I can tell from your eyes   You've never been by the riverside   Down by the water the riverbed   Somebody calls you somebody says   swim with the current and float away   Down by the river everyday   Oh my God I see how everything is torn in the river deep   And I don't know why I go the way   Down by the riverside   When that old river runs pass your eyes   To wash off the dirt on the riverside   Go to the water so very near   The river will be your eyes and ears   I walk to the borders on my own   To fall in the water just like a stone   Chilled to the marrow in them bones   Why do I go here all alone   Oh my God I see how everything is torn in the river deep   And I don't know why I go the way   Down by the riverside

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

river、 boat、 sunset、 sunrise ~!
what beautiful the lyric is!

it is so soft,when i listen the song in the afternoon ,i really feel very good!

beautiful sounds and feel soft

I almost fall asleep just now.But I feel nice now.

返回列表