听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第46期】2010-10-17:你有个好邻居吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第46期】2010-10-17:你有个好邻居吗?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:你有个好邻居吗?

“邻里关系冷漠症”是随着城市发展而出现的一种“城市病”。伴随着一栋栋楼房拔地而起,不同职业、不同年龄、不同地区的人住在了一栋楼上,而大杂院、小胡同里邻里间颇具亲和力的交流却无形中被阻断了。

Cold neighborhood has become a common phenomenon as cities develop. Building in the cities rise from the ground, people of different careers, different ages live in the same building, while the communication like in warrens is cut off.

居住环境的改变,令很多居民对身边的邻居抱着提防之心,不少人都在心里上了一把“锁”,总有种不安全感。而都市生活节奏的加快,生活和工作压力的加大,渐渐挤掉了人们交流与沟通的时间,与邻居的交流和沟通更成了一种奢望。久而久之,抬头不见低头见的邻居变成了陌生人,冷漠成了邻里间的一堵高墙。

The change of our living environment makes people always feel on their guard against others. The tempo of life become faster, and more and more press and living press covers the time of communication, and the communication between neighbors also is beyond our reach. As time pass by, good neighbors become strangers.

俗话说“远亲不如近邻”,有个好邻居是件幸运的事。你会主动和新邻居打招呼吗?你遇到过让你觉得窝心的邻居吗?你遇到让你心怀温暖和感激的好邻居吗?你认为怎样才算是和谐的邻里关系?请大家讨论下。

An old saying goes that a near neighbor is better than a distant cousin. Having a good neighbor is lucky. Will you say hello to your neighbor? Have you met a warm-hearted neighbor? Have you met a thankful neighbor? In your opinion, what’s the harmonious neighborhood? Just put forward your ideas?

你有个好邻居吗?

Have you got a good neighbor?

【TingRoom评论社】每期一个话题,每天更新一个话题,鼓励所有会员积极参与,写下个人的看法,尽量使用英文来表达。

Have you got a good neighbor?

no,I am unacquainted with my neighbor
maybe I am always in the school and have not much time talk with my neighbors

评分人数

• 星期一

I think the reason of cold neighborhood is lack of trust  and people lost themseves in the
economic city

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表