听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第51期】2010-10-23:公务员每月降温费3000元,你如何看待?
返回列表 发帖

【第51期】2010-10-23:公务员每月降温费3000元,你如何看待?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:公务员每月降温费3000元,你如何看待?

一个姓周的国有银行职员,非常得意地向朋友透露,他们单位从6月份开始发降温费,一连三个月,每月3000元。她朋友听了不解:“你们单位有中央空调,在办公室里天天穿西服,还需要降温吗?”她说:“办公室里不热,可上班路上热啊!降温费,不就是一种福利吗,何必较那个真呀?”(7月7日《燕赵都市报》)
      Ms. Zhou, working for one of state-owned banks, told her friends proudly that her company would give employees the High Temperature Allowance of 3,000 yuan from June to August. Her friends answered, confused:”No employees in the bank would feel hot I am sure for there is the central air-conditioner. What is this allowance for?” Ms. Zhou replied:”Of course it is cool in the office, but it is terribly hot in the way to workplace. Moreover, it is our rights to enjoy such welfare, so, the more money, the better.”

一些地方公布了高温津贴标准。其中最高的每月补贴160元,最低的每月补贴40元。而且明确规定,享受补贴的条件,必须是露天室外作业温度超过35℃,室内工作温度超过33℃。在报上看到一条消息,说广东东莞一家鞋厂的一个赵姓老员工,在干活时突然中暑倒地,体温一度上升到41.3℃。送到医院重症监护室观察抢救。和那些每月发3000元降温费的人相比,老赵又应该得到多少降温补助?
      The High Temperature Allowance, with its providing standard from 40 yuan to 160 yuan per month, has been clearly definited that it directs towards those who work in the open air with the temperature over 35 centidegree and those who do office operation with temperature highs up to 33 centidegree. According to the report from one of the newspapers, Mr. Zhao, working for a shore factory in Dongguan city of Guangdong province, suddently fainted in the heat during his working. His body temperature is above normal and up to 41.3 centidegree, which needed to be rescued and observed in the intensive care unit. Compared to those civil servants who can be given the High Temperature Allowance of 3,000 yuan per month, how much money would Mr. Zhao be compensated from such welfare?

亲爱的朋友们,你是如何看待的呢?
      Dear friends, what’s your feelings to this?

【TingRoom评论社】每期一个话题,每天更新一个话题,鼓励所有会员积极参与,写下个人的看法,尽量使用英文来表达。

i agree with the standards ,the welfare should be given to someone who really need it .
but it's difficult to operate ,specially in some developmenting country ,such as CHINA
i think all people whose income is low should  make  an alliance to get some welfares

评分人数

• 星期一

China needs to improve its system of the distribution of wealth as soon as possible,otherwise
the improper social gap between rich and poor will have an unfavorable impact on social stability and economic development.

评分人数

• 星期一

so,more and more people want to be an official^

评分人数

IMO
I just wanna be an official !
that's all

评分人数

the rich are richer, the poor are peerer,which is the main reason of various social problems.

返回列表