听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 网友求助 » 【求助】小作文修改——talent~~
返回列表 发帖

【求助】小作文修改——talent~~

Title:Consider your talents and strengths, academic and otherwise. What is one thing you do really well?

My friends always describe me as a versatile girl and I owe it to my extraordinary ability of hosting and performing. Dates back to my elementary school I was the host and represent of graduation ceremony. Vividly does the applause reverberate in my mind the power of confidence always motivate me to be more brave and outstanding. During my high school years, I almost undertake the whole host responsibility for parties, competition and ceremonies. In my sophomore year, I hold the Chorus Competition and received the mayor of Hefei, the location of my high school. When I entered university, I host the Campus Singers Competition (a traditional activity hold every year), Sports Meeting of College of Engineering and Technology (the biggest biennial sports event in my college) and the Liyun Cup Debating (the biggest debating in my university). I was also a member of campus art group where I practice my ability of hosting every week with other members. Beyond that, my tasks gradually expanded to organize and direct the activities. During my sophomore year I was a secretary in the Anime Club. My main responsibility was organizing performances. I organize a cosplay show for Guangzhou Animation Carnival (the biggest animation activity in Guangzhou during that year) , a drama for National Day Ceremony (the biggest biennial ceremony in my university) and some performances in different universities festival (we performance successfully in three universities in my city).

------------------------我是个人背景分界线------------------------

在申请中写的小作文,由于写作水平有限,希望大家帮我润色润色

BG:非211&985的非牛人  单纯是想去更大的世界追寻梦想

个人文艺活动经验丰富所以选了这个方面写talent

我词汇较贫乏,结构组织也一般,虚心请求大家的意见

thank you very much!!

评分人数

• tingroom

回复 1# angela_613

after reading your article,i find that you are really good at English.

me too

Dates back to my elementary school           Dates------Dating
a traditional activity hold every year            hold------held
what are you  trying to tell?
your rich experience?

During my high school years, I almost undertake(undertook) the whole host responsibility for parties, competition and ceremonies。

I was also a member of campus art group where I practice(practiced) my ability of hosting every week with other members.

I organize (organized)a cosplay show for Guangzhou Animation Carnival

good luck,i hope you to success.

返回列表