听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第54期】2010-10-26:你会将孩子送出国吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第54期】2010-10-26:你会将孩子送出国吗?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:你会将孩子送出国吗?

现在的家庭大多只有一个孩子,父母都想把最好的给到他们,“出国留学”年龄是越来越小了,为了“不让孩子不输在起跑线上”,好多家长送孩子出国留学,他们的理由是:“孩子出生后就可以自然拥有外国国籍,小学中学就读公立学校可以享受学费全免,还可以自由选择在外国上大学,申请哈佛等世界名牌大学要比在国内容易得多,费用也只是国内留学的1/10等等。 ”

Many families nowadays have only one child. Parents would like to provide them with the best conditions; the age of the children studying abroad consequently has become younger and younger. In order not to let them lose at the starting line, many parents then send their children to study abroad with the reasons that “The child will then have the foreign nationality. They will enjoy the free education in the public primary school and choose to study abroad freely. It is much easier for them to apply for the world-known universities such as Harvard and the tuition is only one tenth of that when applying in China.”

你是否也是这么想的呢?你会将孩子很早的就送出国外吗?

Do you also have the same idea? Will you send your child abroad?

【TingRoom评论社】每期一个话题,每天更新一个话题,鼓励所有会员积极参与,写下个人的看法,尽量使用英文来表达。

if my child can get a better education abroad ,and i can afford the expense ,then why not take the chance.
but if  senting him abroad  means giving him less care,and taking the greater risk of my child's becoming a bad person,then i may consider to have a second thought about this decision.

评分人数

• 星期一

If My family has the good economic strength, I will place my child aboard to finish the study.
But there are several factors that parents have to consider.
i. when parents send the child aboard to study?
I think the child should finish the study in primary school at least.
Firstly they should master the basic Chinese knowlegde.
ii. place the child aboard alone or parents accompany the child?

评分人数

• 星期一

i agree with #2 and 3#
there is no doubt that the experiece of studying abroad is of great benefit  to everyone
but i think the best period is after senior high school
after all ,he or she is a chinese

i agree with #2 and 3#
there is no doubt that the experiece of studying abroad is of great benefit  to everyone
but i think the best period is after senior high school
after all ,he or she is a chinese

评分人数

• 星期一

回复 5# davy10

If after senior high school, I think the child's ability of learning language will go down and though his English  will be very good, but he will use Chinese thinking.

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表