听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第57期】2010-10-29:你相信星座吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第57期】2010-10-29:你相信星座吗?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:你相信星座吗?

在还没有收音机、电视、电子游戏以及其他更有趣儿的娱乐项目的时代,古代的人们会根据天上星星的形状来编些故事。因此占星成为了他们的一项娱乐。

In the time before radio, television, video games, and other more "fascinating" forms of entertainment, ancient people would make up stories based on the shapes (of the stars)in the sky. So it was their form of entertainment

如今,许多人都相信星座。相信它的人每天会在报纸或网站上查他们的星座,看看今天是不是自己的幸运日,或者今天该穿什么颜色的衣服等待。甚至有些人即将有新约会或交新朋友的时候,会严格的按照星座分析的那样去做。

nowadays,many people believe in horoscopes . One may read his horoscope in the newspaper and on websites every day to check if today is his lucky day or not and what colour he should wear etc. Even someone would follow it strictly when it comes to dating a new person or making friends.

亲爱的朋友们,你的星座是什么呢?你是怎么看待星座的呢?或者你相信星座吗?

My dear friends,What is your horoscope sign ? And what's your view about horoscopes? Or do you believe in constellation or stars ?

Twelve Constellations :
1.Aquarius(the Water Carrier)-- 水瓶座
2.Pisces(the Fishes)-- 双鱼座
3.Aries(the Ram)-- 白羊座
4.Taurus(the Bull)--金牛座
5.Gemini(the Twins)--双子座
6.Cancer(the Crab)--巨蟹座
7.Leo(the Lion)--狮子座
8.Virgo(the Virgin)--处女座
9.Libra(the Scales)--天秤座
10.Scorpio(the Scorpion)--天蝎座
11.Sagittarius(the Archer)--射手座
12.Capricorn(the Goat)--山羊座

评分人数

• tingroom

i don't believe it.
in ancient days,the human beings didn't have science knowledges,so they believed it.now we have,so i think it just for entertainment.

评分人数

• Solusrex

回复 1# Solusrex

it can offer some information to know some people at the very beginning...

评分人数

• Solusrex

回复 3# tingroom

and sometimes it is even very accurate~

i don't believe it.
in ancient days,the human beings didn't have science knowledges,so they believed ...
wind_firer 发表于 2010-10-29 11:24

Maybe you are right. Some people say it has something to do with psychological implications.

I don't belive ,cauze i don't hope a lot of package  astrict me ,like chinese fengshui ,if one day they tell a perser must stay in home ,so the man can't work ,can't ...........,
I like free

评分人数

• Solusrex

I think much more girls believe holoscopes,becaue they are pure and always want to find out
who was their Mr.right
In my opinion, we can believe it sometimes ,it will give us hope when we feel depressed

评分人数

• Solusrex

I'm Leo,and I believe it!

评分人数

• Solusrex

I don't believe it,too.
According to the constellation , there are voluminous characters to analyse one's character, you can always find something that fit you.

I like the stories about the horoscopes, but I don't want to to analyse myself according the stars.

评分人数

• Solusrex

Yes, I believe

评分人数

• Solusrex

9.Libra(the Scales)--天秤座
I believe sometimes.If you said what believe means that you will check your  constellations every day and do things as it tells ,or expect something according to the  constellations,I'm sorry .I'm not so crazy about it.I just scan it when I 'm boring,I mean believe is only that I think what it analysises of the  constellations is accurate on some sides,like character,ways to deal with work or people,and so on^

评分人数

• Solusrex

sometimes .

评分人数

• Solusrex

.Scorpio(the Scorpion)--天蝎座
i believe

评分人数

• Solusrex

返回列表