听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 关于对美日故事的改进~大家都进来看下噢噢~
返回列表 发帖

关于对美日故事的改进~大家都进来看下噢噢~

Hello~everybody~I'm fish~I have come back....Now,what I wanna to say is that I want to set a prettier view in this part(everyday a story~And I don't want to do as usual,just translating some sentences~We should let our imagination fly in our sky~so,I want everyone,who love this part and support it also me,to give your own feeling under every story~and...now,if you have any suggestion please write down here~It's so kind of you~~ Millions of thanks~
   And I will share some English flash in the future,if it's possible~

评分人数

• tingroom

回复 1# 魚魚

I could see the boom of your zone in the coming futher...I am expecting that,if there is anything I could do for you,just feel free to ask...

回复 2# tingroom

Millions of thanks~We always translate the sentences,but nowadays,it's easy for us to find the translation on the internet..So,I want them to summarize the main idea,which is quite good for us to improve our English level...And then to describe their feelings when they read the story over.It's good to deep our imagination~

Sounds great! I suppose that we need more discussion about story because maybe it is helpful  to improve writting in English.

When my English could be like you

回复 5# cgyj

My English isn't good enough,but what I can tell you is that do as your mind,and keep on studying~~

I am always behind you!

thx for your contribution

返回列表