听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » Guess how much I love you?!
返回列表 发帖

Guess how much I love you?!

Little Nutbrown Hare,who was going to bed,held on tight to Big Nutbrown Hare's very long ears.

He wanted to be sure that Big Nutbrown Hare was listening."Guess how much I love you,"he said.

"Oh,I don't think I could guess that,"said Big Nutbrown Hare.

"This much,"said Little Nutbrown Hare,stretching out his arms as wide as they could go.

Big Nutbrown Hare had even longer arms."But I love YOU this much,"he said.

Hmm,that is a lot,thought Little Nutbrown Hare.

"I love you as high as I can reach,"said Little Nutbrown Hare.

"I love you as high as I can reach,"said Big Nutbrown Hare.

That is quite high,thought Little Nutbrown Hare.I wish I had arms like that.

Then Little Nutbrown Hare had a good idea.He tumbled upside down and reached up the tree trunk with his feet.

"I love you all the way up to my toes!"he said.

"And I love you all the way up to your toes,"said Big Nutbrown Hare,swinging him up over his head.

"I love you as high as I can HOP!"laughed Little Nutbrown Hare,bouncing up and down.

"But I love you as high as I can hop,"smiled Big Nutbrown Hare-and he hopped so high that his ears touched the branches above.That's good hopping thought Little Nutbrown Hare.I wish I could hop like that.

"I love you all the way down the lane as far as the river,"cried Little Nutbrown Hare."I love you across the river and over the hills,"said Big Nutbrown Hare.

That's very far,thought Little Nutbrown Hare.He was almost too sleepy to think any more.Then he looked beyond the thorn bushes,out into the big dark night.Nothing could be further than the sky.

"I love you right up to the MOON,"he said,and closed his eyes."Oh,that's far,"said Big Nutbrown Hare."That is very,very far."

Big Nutbrown Hare settled Little Nutbrown Hare into his bed of leaves.He leaned over and kissed him good night.

Then he lay down close by and whispered with a smile,"I love you right up to the moon-AND BACK."

返回列表