听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 写作提高 » Top View:腾讯VS360:“艰难的决定”英文怎么说
返回列表 发帖

Top View:腾讯VS360:“艰难的决定”英文怎么说

本帖最后由 evaxiaofan 于 2010-11-29 22:41 编辑

这两天,很多人都收到了360网络安全公司和腾讯发布的公开信,称各自都做了个“艰难的决定”,要求用户们大力配合,以更好地维护网络环境。咱们先不说这个决定是不是真的艰难,咱们今天就说说英语里“艰难的决定”可以怎么说。

来看看腾讯方面是如何表示的吧:

To avoid our clients' computer desktops being turned into a battlefield, we have made this 'hard' decision.
(喂用得着特地强调下hard么!)从中我们可以看到,“做决定”的英语就是“make a decision”,而这里“艰难的决定”则是用“hard decisoin”来表示的。整体来说,“作出一个艰难的决定”为:make a hard decision。

除此之外,我们还可以用“tough”这个词来表示“困难的”,比如说:I've done a tough decision, sir. Here is my resignation.(长官,我做了一个很困难的决定。这是我的辞呈。)

更多例句及表达:

1. In an effort to protect the validity of GRE scores, ETS has made the difficult decision to cancel all scores resulting from the Oct. 23, 2010 GRE administration in China.
为确保GRE考试成绩的效力,ETS艰难地决定取消所有参加2010年10月23日中国大陆地区GRE普通考试的考生成绩。

2. I've decided to quit my job, this is really  a tough decision.
我已经决定辞职了,做这个决定挺难的。

3. The city council has to make the tough call and decide whether to cut education or tourism budgets.
市议会要做出艰难抉择,决定到底要削减教育预算还是旅游预算。

4. We've  had a hard time making this decision, sorry, you are fired.
做出这个决定让我们很受煎熬,很抱歉,你被解雇了。

5. TV fans may have tough choices in new season.
新剧季到来,电视迷们可能要难做取舍了。

评分人数

• kobe

It is a real hard decision for everyone who using QQ and 360 at the same time! I hate the "hard decision" of QQ!

Although i stand on the 360 side , it's really a hard decision for me to make  to give up QQ

回复 2# youxiaxiaolala

Frankly speaking, I am revolted at what QQ and 360 have done,but at this moment , most of people are forced to make a tough call between them.

回复 3# davy10

And what will you do?

On the one hand I'm very hard to give up QQ,but on the other hand, if we only have a choice, I decided to quit QQ after the public notice were released by TX on 3th,November.

I've had a hard time making this decision,I should post it!

回复 6# youxiaxiaolala

QQ has a less influence on me, for I don't use it often, but the fact is that its words and deeds hurt some of us more or less~~

回复 7# kobe

So what's  your last hard desicion?

返回列表