听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第67期】2010-11-08:感性不好吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第67期】2010-11-08:感性不好吗?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:感性不好吗?

当看一部感人的影片时,看到一个可怜的人时,或者看到一个温暖的场景时,你有没有流泪的冲动?感性会流露出一个人过多的情感,但对一个成人来说,他应该学会隐藏自己的情感,不要轻易将之暴露出来。有时,过于感性也会对一些重大决定产生负面影响。
甚至据说感性的人较理性的人更易受伤。

When watching a moving film,seeing a pitty man,or witnessing a warm scene,do you have the impulse to shed tears? The sensibility may reveal one's too much emotion,but it's better for the adult learn to hide his feelings instead of exposing it easily.And sometimes,too much sensibility can have bad effects on the important decisions.Even it is said that a sensible man tends to get hurt easier than the reasonalbe one.

另一方面,人都是情感的动物,我们并不能完全抑制感性,感性是人类关系维持的重要纽带。

On the other hands,human beings are animals of feelings,we can not totally avoid sensible emotion,which are an important bond maintaining human relationship.

亲爱的朋友们,你认为感性是不是不好呢?在什么情况下你较感性?感性对你的生活有什么样的影响呢?

My dear friends,do you think is it bad to be sensible?On what occasion you tend to be very sensible?What kind of effects do sensiblility have on your life?

if the word lose sensibility,we are just as the other animals do.

评分人数

• Solusrex

Emotion is the sign that people different from animals. Therefore we can’t loose sensibility, while sometimes we are not allowed to be sensibility. And we have no choice. This is life.

评分人数

• Solusrex

Thinking too much may lead to be sensitive. I tend to be sensible when I am watching some moving movies.

评分人数

• Solusrex

When watching a moving film,seeing a pitty man,or witnessing a warm scene,do you have the impulse to shed tears?

you get the point , i'm always in that position .

评分人数

• Solusrex

返回列表