听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第68期】2010-11-09:你支持整容吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第68期】2010-11-09:你支持整容吗?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:你支持整容吗?

在韩国,整容在现实生活中是很常见的。有些人为了工作竞争而整容,另一些为了追求漂亮或者掩盖自身先天缺陷或疤痕而整容。甚至有些一线明星通过整容来使自己更完美,更上镜。

In real life, having cosmetic surgery is commonplace in South Korea .For some,having cosmetic surgery is a way to compete for jobs,for some others,it is a way to pursue beauty or cover the birth defects or scars.And even some a-list stars have cosmetic surgeries to perfect themselves and to be more photogenic.

但是,就算医生训练有素,患者也务必做好承受痛苦的准备。整容手术很痛苦,并且伤口的恢复很花时间。同时,整容手术可能会有后遗症,有些整容手术还具高风险。

But,Even when doctors are well trained, those having cosmetic surgery must prepare themselves for pain.Cosmetic surgery hurts, and healing takes time.At the same time,cosmetic surgery can produce sequela,and some of them are high-risk surgeries.

像有些例子,一个漂亮的妈妈结果却生下了不太漂亮的孩子,男士们就会感到选妻子时受了欺骗。

In some cases,a beautiful mother turned out to give birth an ugly child,gentlemen may feel deceived when choosing a wife.

亲爱的朋友们,你们对整容又持什么样的态度呢?如果你的恋人希望你整容,你会去做吗?当今整容的流行又会不会误导年轻人为了追求外表的完美而盲目地花大手笔在整容上呢?

My dear friends,what's your attitudes towards cosmetic surgery?If your lover wants you to have the plastic surgery, will you do it?Would the popularity of cosmetic surgery misleading youngsters with extravagant blind spending on pursuing perfect appearance?

回复 1# Solusrex

I am agains cosmetic surgery,as we all know,everyone is different in this world,and we should learn to respect ourselves instead of keep chasing ghost and imitating others.

评分人数

• Solusrex

if my girlfriend is not beautiful, i will try to persuade her to do that.

评分人数

• Solusrex

if my girlfriend is not beautiful, i will try to persuade her to do that.
kinglongyy 发表于 2010-11-12 14:49

See see see~males always like beauties~

回复  Solusrex

I am agains cosmetic surgery,as we all know,everyone is different in this worl ...
tingroom 发表于 2010-11-12 14:28

This opinion will be welcomed by ladies~XD

I will never do that.

评分人数

• Solusrex

返回列表