听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 翻译提高 » 英文表达系列一
返回列表 发帖

英文表达系列一

句子的布局

大家的画在布局上十分讲究,他们常常把画中的主要事物放在险处,例如以猫为主体的画却把猫画在画幅的边沿上,用一块大石头占满画的空间,而处处用线形色把观者的视线吸引到边角的猫上,这样小事物的天地也十分寥廓.—黄苗子 《画坛师友录》
请看下面的例子
1. Every week, every employed man and woman in Britain has to pay the State a certain sum of money as a compulsory contribution for National Insurance and National Health, in return for which the State provides certain allowances and services in times of sickness and unemployment.
   每周,每个英国的纳税人,给国家支付一笔强制性税款,用于国民保险和医疗,获得的回报是如果自己今后面临失业或疾病,国家也会相应拨出一部分津贴或服务进行补偿。
仅仅这一句话,就点明了国度(Britain),纳税人(every employed man and woman),纳税(pay a certain sum of money)税收的去向(national insurance and national health),税收的用途(provides certain allowances and services)享受补贴的条件(in times of sickness )
2. 在当今各国,农业高等教育日益成为培养农业科技和管理人才的摇篮、引领农业科技革命浪潮的基地、服务经济社会发展的重镇,以及促进国际扶贫开发与合作交流的桥梁。
   At present, higher agricultural education is increasingly playing a vital role in the cultivation of scientific and managerial talents in agriculture, in the innovation of agricultural technology, in the promotion of social and economic developments, and in the communication and cooperation of international poverty relief programs.

3. 不久前,总理访问了波兰,在会见记者时,波兰电视台记者向他提出这样一个问题。
  Version1: The premier paid a visit to Poland. When he gave an interview to reporters, one of them from Radio                  Poland asked him a question.
  Version2: Not long ago, during his visit in Poland, at an interview with reporters, the Premier was asked a                   question by one of them from Radio Poland.

请再看下面两句话的对比:
  1.It was a day on the end of August, this year. We, about twenty youths, decided to take a picnic. But what a     pity day it was! A thin rain was dropping in the morning, as if to prevent us from going. As you know, the     persistent mind of a youth, is not so easily to be stricken. Eventually we started off, in spite of rain and     wind.

2.It was on a day toward the end of Au gust this year. About twenty of us had a picnic. The drizzling rain which     was falling in the morning could not prevent us from going, as we young men are not to be discouraged by such     trifling obstacles.

所以在英文表达中,选择合适的表达方式,选择正确的句型,才能是我们的句子表达的更加完满而丰富。

评分人数

回复 2# shenjunqun

It's so difficult for me.

评分人数

回复 4# xiaomeixin

yes , it's also difficult for me ! so we must go on!

回复 5# macp

Yes,come on.

回复 4# xiaomeixin

i believe you can

回复 7# shenjunqun

Yes!

回复 7# shenjunqun

Thank you!I will try my best.

appreciate you

回复 9# xiaomeixin

返回列表