听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 写作提高 » 【Smart Tips】如何成为一个善于倾听的人
返回列表 发帖

【Smart Tips】如何成为一个善于倾听的人

本帖最后由 evaxiaofan 于 2010-11-19 11:29 编辑

Communication is a two-way street that will quickly become a dead end if no one is actually listening.

Step 1: Ask and then listen
Ask a question and then quietly and patiently listen to the entire response. Don’t give your opinion unless asked. Stay focused and avoid rehearsing a response in your head – people can sense that.

Step 2: Maintain eye contact
Maintain eye contact while the person is speaking.

Don’t stare, which might make someone uncomfortable, but do look interested.

Step 3: Pay attention to body language
Don’t cross your arms – make sure your body language is open and welcoming. Likewise, observing their body language can give you clues to what they actually mean.

Step 4: Summarize
Summarize what they’ve been saying after a natural break in the conversation. This will let them know you heard them and give them a chance to correct any misunderstandings.

If you really don’t understand what they’re saying, tell them. Faking it won’t do anyone any good.

Step 5: Focus
Focus on the other person and what they’re saying. Try to refrain from telling stories of your own. If you do, be brief and bring the attention back to them.

Step 6: Empathize
Empathize with them and try to see things from their point of view. If that is difficult, at least show respect and don’t be judgmental. Arguing may leave them feeling misunderstood and frustrated.

Ask pertinent questions if you sense they want feedback or are having difficulty articulating their thoughts.

Step 7: Be grateful
Let them know you are grateful they came to you and opened up about their issue. Saying something as simple as “thank you” can make someone’s day.

Study shows that doodling while learning helps you listen better than those who didn’t doodle.

Usefull,my listening is very bad,so later I will do like that.

本帖最后由 evaxiaofan 于 2010-11-15 21:58 编辑
Usefull,my listening is very bad,so later I will do like that.
yuanchunrong 发表于 2010-11-15 15:22

en, they are great, I'm afraid  I should learn  from them as well,hah~~  

Don’t stare, which might make someone uncomfortable, but do look interested
别盯着人家,这会让人感到不安,但应保持有趣的样子
If you really don’t understand what they’re saying, tell them. Faking it won’t do anyone any good.如果你听不懂他们在说些什么,就说出来,不懂装懂对双方都不好
Ask pertinent questions if you sense they want feedback or are having difficulty articulating their thoughts.如果你意识到他们需要有人反馈或者表达想法时,就问一些中肯的问题
Study shows that doodling while learning helps you listen better than those who didn’t doodle.边学边问使你比那些只学不问的的人学到更多知识

回复 3# evaxiaofan

I will

回复 5# yuanchunrong

~~~

回复 4# kinglongyy

I am afraid I don't agree with the last , "doodle" means"涂鸦"

返回列表