听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 翻译提高 » 鬼屋6
返回列表 发帖

鬼屋6

当我那被刺激的神经趋于平静,我对自己说“这是个梦--只是个可怕的梦而已”。并且我又好好想了一下,至到我确信这是个梦。我咧嘴笑笑,像没事发生过。我从床上起来,打开了灯;看到门闩和锁完好如初,这个发现令我欢欣,笑意浮现在我的嘴角。我拿出烟斗,点上烟,在火炉前坐下,烟斗从我虚弱的手指间掉下,我俯下身时,我的脸一下子变得煞白,呼吸也变得急促起来!在火炉边的灰烬上,在我的脚印旁边,还有另外的脚印,这脚印如此巨大,我的脚印与它想比就像是婴儿的!可见我有一个造访者,但这脚印只有大象的的脚印才可以解释。

When my excitement had calmed, I said to myself," This is a dream-simply a hideous dream." And so I lay thinking it over until I convinced myself that it was a drarm, and then a comforting laugh relaxed my lips and I was happy again.
I got up and struck a light; and when I found that the locks and bolts were just as I had left them, another soothing laugh welled in my heart and rippled from my lips. I took my pipe and lit it, and was just sitting down before the fire, when-down went the pipe out of my nerveless fingers,the blood forsook my cheeks,and my placid breathing was cut shou with a gasp!In the ashes on the hearth,side by side with my own bare footprint,was another,so vast that in comparison  mine was but an infant's!Then I had had a visitor,and the elephant tread was explained.

评分人数

返回列表