听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » Experience of my learn english
返回列表 发帖

Experience of my learn english

Hi ,my name is he xiang bo ,you can call me Bobo .Today I'm very happy to be here and make a lot of friend ,they all love english just like me .my english was very poor in last year  ,bucause I never learn english when I was junior scholl, I tried many time to improve my poor english ,but I always failed  .when I was three grade in senior school,Oneday I asked myself what I was going to do ? finally ,I decided to tryed the last once ,if I failed,I wii never to learn it forever .since that day I work hard to read book and recite word ,I wii never forget the day that my english teacher asked a question in the classroom ,The qusetion is what is the write's main purpose of writing the story?None knewe the answer,I was so excited because I spent two hours to get the answer.The story depicted a man who has get cancer but finally he overcome the cancer,in the end he say "your choice change your life". when I was asked the quetion .I speak out "your choice change your life " at that moment I knew I become another  person ,I told myself I MUST speak good english .I swear .since that day I'm crazy about english .  
"your choice change your life "become my motto , I will try my best to improve my english ,thank you

评分人数

• areyouready

I feel your english is very great.  we can learn it together.

评分人数

• areyouready

Nice to meet you,Your motto is mine also

评分人数

• areyouready

回复 1# 何泉

You have had a good show-off,but maybe you should notice some of your spelling mistakes.Hope you get them corrected.Anyway you are great that i feel .

There are some mistakes.
1.my english was very poor (no in) last year  !
2. I (have) tried many time(s) to improve my poor english .
3.when I was three grade(in Grade 3) in senior school,Oneday I asked myself what I was going to do ? (.)
4.I decided to tryed the last once(confused!) ,if I failed,I wii never to(no to) learn it forever
you should learn much harder,especially your grammer!
Best wishes!

评分人数

• areyouready

Yes, your spirit is valuable.

评分人数

• areyouready

返回列表