听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 专业四八级 » 2000年英语专业四级考试全真试卷(作文)
返回列表 发帖

2000年英语专业四级考试全真试卷(作文)

Part Ⅰ WRITING [45 MIN.] SECTION A COMPOSITION

Write on ANSWER SHEET ONE a composition of about 150 words on the following topic: College life should be varied and colourful. And extracurricular activities are an important aspect of it. However, at present, there is much room for improveme nt in this regard. Write an article to the university radio entitled:

The Importance of Extracurricular Activities 

In the first part of your article you should clearly present your view, and in t he second part you should support your opinion with appropriate details. In the last part you should bring what you have written to a natural conclusion or summ ary.Marks will be awarded for content, organization, grammar and appropriacy. Failur e to follow the above instructions may result in a loss of marks.

SECTION B NOTE-WRITING[10 MIN.] Write on ANSWER SHEET ONE a note of about 50-60 words based on the following situation: You’ve read on the notice board that the university library is looking for a par t-time library assistant who can work at weekends. You think that your classmate , George, is a suitable person for this vacancy. Write him a note, telling him w hat you know about the vacancy and trying to persuade him to go for an interview Marks will be awarded for content organization, grammar and appropriacy

答案与详解 PART Ⅰ WRITING SECTION A [参考范文]

The Importance of Extracurricular Activities

Dear Editor,

People have different ideas about how students should spend their school days. Some believe that students should spend the whole day on academic studies. Others believe that extracurricular activities should be a required part of every school day. I think both ways have their advantages. But I prefer the latter.As a student, our main task is to concentrate on our academic study. We have to attend classes, reading books and doing assignments. Only by working hard can we learn our courses well. But I don’t think we should spend every hour and minute on academic study. A proverb says, “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.” Without good health and strong body, how can we improve our study efficiency and make great achievements in our academic study? Besides, spending the whole day on academic study may make us exhausted and weak. We should find other meaningful things to do besides studying. For example, doing extracurricular activities can make students’ life more colorful and beneficial. There are various forms of exercise. My favorite one is football. I play football with my classmates for one hour every afternoon. After a day’s hard work, how nice it is to stretch my arms and legs! By playing football I’ve got both joy and strength. I always lookenergetic.

Actually doing extracurricular activities doesn’t disturb our study if we make full use of our time. Instead it does help us study more efficiently. We can be good at learning as well as extracurricular activities. So I suggest that students do extracurricular activities along with their academic studies.

SECTION B [参考范文] Dear George,

I have read on the notice board that the university is looking for a part-time library assistance who can work at weekends. I think you are the suitable person for this vacancy, for you are free at weekends and it pays well, yet the job is not difficult. It is also a good chance to improve yourself. So you shouldgo for an interview.

up

返回列表