听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » If you have one million,what will you do?
返回列表 发帖

If you have one million,what will you do?

Everyone wants to earn much money.So they work hard and study hard as possible as they can.If you get one million by chance,what will you do ?Please share your opinion here with us.If I get it,I will buy a beautiful house.Then I will go travelling with my parents.And buy things what I want.

本帖最后由 zora 于 2010-11-21 13:46 编辑

partons en vagances !étudions à Paris !achetons beaucoup de  cadeaux ...    go travel ,study in Paris ,buy many gifts ...

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

make the half of money to earn money.the rest will donate to some poor places and enrich them too.we all rich what is the true rich meaning.

评分人数

wow~
one million~
I will spend on my undertaking
and make more of it

回复 3# ellven

You have a very loving heart.Good.

回复 4# kobe

Good thinking.

if i had one million, i would take my family travel across the world, buy a lot presents for my relatives, and do a small business. But personally speaking, i can't believe i will have one million, because i am not an ambitious person.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 7# erlaobai

Good guy.

One million seems not enough to buy a big house now.So,i dream i can get five millions.
seems i am an avaricious woman.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 1# xiaomeixin

if i have a chance , i will support u to do what you want and make you happy,haha

评分人数

回复 9# chloe-jin

Well.haha

回复 10# kinglongyy

Thank you very much.

Don't disturb me . Let me count one more time. Then give me  a  week time i need think how to use these money.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 3# ellven

Good person!! You can help me first!

回复 13# aaron1011

I am expecting for your answer.

返回列表