听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第82期】2010-11-23:自己的理想,还在追逐吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第82期】2010-11-23:自己的理想,还在追逐吗?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:自己的理想,还在追逐吗?

每个人都有梦想。梦想是一个单纯的词,实现梦想是一个残酷的词。当一个人有了稳定的工作,平定的生活时,追逐梦想的动力也就渐渐淡去。

Everyone dreams.Dream is an innocent word, but realization of dream is a cruel word.When one has got a steady job,

lived a regular life,the desire for realizing his dream may have faded away.

亲爱的朋友们,你们最初的梦想又是什么呢?如果身边的人都劝诫说自己这个想法并不现实时,你还会坚持去实现吗?梦想真的仅仅是生活的奢侈品吗?

My dear friends,what's your initial dream in your lifeDo you think there is a need to go after it even when people
around you advise you not to do it for it is not realistic?Dreams really are only luxurious in our life?

i have a dream and i never give it up  , i think i will chase it all my life

评分人数

• Solusrex

The dream may be great,or little.but should stick

评分人数

• Solusrex

i have a dream and i never give it up  , i think i will chase it all my life
kinglongyy 发表于 2010-11-23 15:56

Good luck,and wish you happiness.
    That's many of us want to do but dare not to do.

The dream may be great,or little.but should stick
yuanchunrong 发表于 2010-11-23 16:55

Come on dear friend, if you think it worth trying,then it is great

When seeing this sentense, I was shocked, "When one has got a steady job, lived a regular life, the desire for realizing his dream may have faded away." I am afraid of my future according to this saying. I am still studying at school, I don't know what will happen to me when I graduate from university. I am afraid about my future life without dreams.
One of my dream is to drive a plane! Planes exert a tremendous fascination on me all the time! At the time I chose colleges, I had thought about applying for a college related to civil aviation. However, I could feel a strong restriction around me, though they were not verbal or vocal, "you'd better not choose those schools."
It seems that dreams really are only luxurious in our life.

评分人数

• Solusrex

But no matter how it will be, I believe in my parents advices. Whatever they tell me to do, I obey! Hehe

Formerly,I had a lot of dreams.but passing the CET-4 is my recently dream.

评分人数

• Solusrex

When seeing this sentense, I was shocked, "When one has got a steady job, lived a regular life, the  ...
Pastorale 发表于 2010-12-1 19:25

Life is cruel,but dream is a kind lover ,for you chase after her,though in the end you may lose her or may only see her from a distant place,but she gave you a fullfilled memory demanding of her.
   When u lost her,u could get many other precious things at the same time.
   So do not lose your heart,go and fighting!~

everyone has his own dream,dream is very beautiful,people is also beautiful with dream.Though we can't make our dream become true,at least we strived for it,and the years we had were hard,but happy.Once you don't have the dream,you will feel nothing,and your life will be dark without light.so I think even if your dream can't be true,you should still insist it .Where there is a will, there is a way,so some day,maybe we can achieve it!

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

to be honest,I have many dreams,like travelling to many cities,but life failed me .For some reason,I only achieved few of all my dreams.Now,I want to say I have to be strong and confidence;I have to work hard——though life failed me ,I cannot fail myself.

Having a beautiful dream in heart  is so beautiful that I am willing to make erery effort to achieve it.There is no call for more words .There is only action.

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

Only the departure, will reach the ideal and destination, only hard work, will be a brilliant success, and only planting, will have a harvest.

With perseverance, the lonely journey of life can be paved with a blue sky; With perseverance, the lonely, geese can be interpreted in a row; With perseverance, joy can blossom into a full circle of flowers.

Dream is sweet, but no matter how sweet it is, we should do our best to make a great progress, as a result, we can live a life that is full of enjoyment and meaning.

We shoud keep our dreams

返回列表