听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 托福 » 12月六级作文预测:冒险活动
返回列表 发帖

12月六级作文预测:冒险活动

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic The Popularity of Adventure Activities. You should write at least 150 words, and base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:
1)蹦极、攀岩等冒险活动受到很多人的欢迎,尤其是年轻人群

2)有人认为这些活动很危险,应该被限制或禁止;有人却认为这种活动给人们带来很多新鲜的感觉,因此应该鼓励

3)你怎么看?说明你的理由
【思路点拨】

本题属于提纲式文字命题。提纲第1点指出一种现象,提纲第2点提出了对该现象的两种对立观点,提纲第3点要求表明“我”的立场,由此可判断本文应为对比选择型作文。

根据所给提纲,本文应包含如下内容:描述诸如蹦极、攀岩等冒险活动的流行,引出对其的争议:应不应该限制或禁止;表明“我”对冒险活动的看法,并说明理由。

【参考范文】

The Popularity of Adventure Activities

Nowadays, there are more and more adventure activities, like bungee jumping and rocking, which enjoy great popularity, especially among the youth. Some people think these activities are of high risk and should be constrained or even be forbidden, while others insist these activities bring people fresh experience and should be encouraged. As for me, I agree with the latter opinion.

The following reasons can support my view. Firstly, attending adventure activities is a fashionable and efficient means to temper people’s courage and willpower, which is scarcely seen among modern young people. Secondly, people in modern society are facing great pressure. Taking adventure activities has been proved to be an very effective channel to alleviate the pressure of working and life. Finally, from the economic point of view, it’s a new economic growth point which will surely attract a lot of people to take part in.

From the foregoing, we can safely draw a conclusion that adventure activities bring us many rewarding enjoyments and we should try to ensure its sound development. But it is worth noting that adventure activities are not suitable to everyone. These activities require good health condition. Therefore, people should take full account before taking any adventure activity.

翻译如下

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

the article is great!

返回列表