听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第87期】2010-11-28:女孩子,学得好不如嫁得好?
返回列表 发帖

【第87期】2010-11-28:女孩子,学得好不如嫁得好?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:女孩子,学得好不如嫁得好?

人们常说,学得好不如嫁得好。

People often say it is better to have a good marriage than to learn well.

随着毕业的临近,许多女毕业生都在忙着找工作和相亲。现在一个趋势是钓金龟婿对女孩来说能过上衣食无忧且稳定的生活,并且不需要辛苦的努力、付出较少的代价。但是放弃她所获得的知识,和为社会作贡献的机会,对教育资源来说也是一个损失。面试中的性别歧视仍然存在,以至于没能提供更多利于她们就业的职位。

With the coming of the graduation,the female graduates are busy with finding  jobs and blind dates.The trend is that gold-digging is a better way for girls to live a more wealthy ,stable life without too much hard work and at a lower price.But giving up the knowlege she has gained and the opportunity to do something for the society by realizing her own value maybe a waste of  education resources.Gender discrimination in employment still exist ending up with less vacancy available to females.

亲爱的朋友们,如果你是一名女毕业生,你会努力把找一个富有的老公之后再考虑找工作吗?找一个富有兼优秀的丈夫能够确保她们孩子未来的社会地位已俨然成为嫁得好的一个很大原因吗?你们对女孩子们又有什么建议呢?

My dear friends,if you are a female graduate,will you try to hook a rich husband and then consider to find a job? Or do you think that searching for a wealthy, well-appointed husband  assuring their daughter's future social standing is a big reason?And advice to these girls?

I  like to rely on my own, I think only he is the most reliable. Not as good as your learn, work points, the same will not go hungry.

评分人数

• Solusrex

I  like to rely on my own, I think only he is the most reliable. Not as good as your learn, work poi ...
xiazhizz 发表于 2010-11-28 21:50

yes,girl should learn to be independent

In my opinion , the stable marriage is build on the equal family status. so it is necessary for girls to learn well ,or they will lose  ego.

评分人数

• Solusrex

The gril should think over that marrying  a wealth huzband is a good thing,but if they know that why the wealth men want to marry you!

评分人数

• Solusrex

The gril should think over that marrying  a wealth huzband is a good thing,but if they know that why ...
yuanchunrong 发表于 2010-11-29 12:28

Useful advice for girls~

The people who love you best is yourself

评分人数

• Solusrex

I can not agree with it.I want all I get from my hand.I won't rely on mans.Some times man can't rely on.Some of them are selfish.I will study hard and make lots of money by myself.And give good conditions to my parents.

评分人数

• Solusrex

when we talk about this phenomenon, different people have different idea. some might say they should rely on their own, some would choose to receive a good marriage.

i believe that we should be independent whenever we do , not just on the marriage. coz  nothing can be forecasted

评分人数

• Solusrex

返回列表