听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 2010-12-01 音乐欣赏:far away from home
返回列表 发帖

2010-12-01 音乐欣赏:far away from home

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:23 编辑 I am loving living every single day but sometimes I feel so. 我是如此的爱恋每一天的生活,但只是不时自我感觉如此 I hope to find a little peace of mind and I just want to know. 渴望找寻到一丝内心的平静,仅仅是想知道。 And who can heal those tiny broken hearts, and what are we to be. 谁能医治那破碎的心,我们将何去何从。 Where is home on the Milky way of stars, I dry my eyes again. 星河灿烂,何处是家园,我只得再一次地擦干泪眼。 In my dreams I am not so far away from home. 梦中我从未曾远离家园 What am I in a world so far away from home. 现实中却如此远离家园 All my life all the time so far away from home. 终我一生都将远离家园 Without you I will be so far away from home. 无你相伴我将远离家园 If we could make it through the darkest night we have a brighter day. 如果我们能穿越黑夜,将能拥有光明的明天。 The world I see beyond your pretty eyes, makes me want to stay. 透过你那明眸我看到了一个世界,它是如此让我留恋。 And who can heal those tiny broken hearts, and what are we to be. 谁能医治那破碎的心,我们将何去何从 Where is home on the Milky way of stars, I dry my eyes again. 星河灿烂,何处是家园,我只得再一次地擦干泪眼。 In my dreams I am not so far away from home. 梦中我从未曾远离家园 What am I in a world so far away from home. 现实中却如此远离家园 All my life all the time so far away from home. 终我一生都将远离家园 Without you I will be so far away from home. 无你相伴我将远离家园 I count on you, no matter what they say, cause love can find it time. 我是如此的依恋你,无论世人如何评说,爱能找到属于自己的季节. I hope to be a part of you again, baby let us shine. 我渴望再一次的与你相融,爱的结晶令我们沐浴光辉。 And who can heal those tiny broken hearts, and what are we to be. 谁能医治那破碎的心,我们将何去何从, Where is home on the Milky way of stars, I dry my eyes again. 星河灿烂,何处是家园,我只得再一次地擦干泪眼。 In my dreams I am not so far away from home. 梦中我从未曾远离家园 What am I in a world so far away from home. 现实中却如此远离家园 All my life all the time so far away from home. 终我一生都将远离家园 Without you I will be so far away from home. 无你相伴我将远离家园

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:23 编辑 It's a very nice song.I don't want to far away from my home.It's hard for me.

Best song!I like it

返回列表