听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【四级教室】 » LESSON 7:have a talk
返回列表 发帖

LESSON 7:have a talk

Try to improve your ability by making full use of the listening material.If you meet any difficulty,please answer this post to  list your question,we will help you to solve it,let's study together.

LINDA: Dad, I need you to do something for me.Would you sign this piece of paper for me?
DAD : (1)_______________________.
LINDA: Are you going to sign it or not? You just said you would sign it,so do what you promised!
DAD2)_______________________.Young lady ,what were you thinking? Why on earth would you want a body piercing?
LINDA: I knew you'd freak out if you read it!All I want is a small piercing on my tongue.(3)_______________________.That's why I need the signature.
DAD: A tongue piercing?
LINDA: A couple of my friends want to do it, and we're planning on going together.Nelly Jackson at school has one, and it looks totally cool.
DAD: Young lady,I think we need to sit down and have a talk.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

(1)ok,let me take a look at first.Oh, take your hands off, so I can read it.
(2)I said I'll sign it after I read it ,ah,what's this about filling a part of fashion of a body piercing?
(3)I've eaten have gone to the doctor do with everthing ,so I will be sta and you will be keen on it

Ok ,but let me take a look of it at first .hey ,Keep your hands off so I can read it.

I said I would sign it after I read it .Ah,what's this about needing a parent's permission for a body piercing?Young lady,what would you think ?why on earth would you want a body piercing?

I was even going to have the doctor do it and everything ,so I  would be  stairo  and you would be okay then.

1\ok,but let me take a look at it first.hey,keep your hands off so i can read it/
2\i said i would sigh it after i read it,huh,what's this meeting a parents permission for body piercing.
3\i was even going to have a doctor do it and everything.so i would be *  and you would be ok with it.

1. ok , but let me take a look atit first, ha, keep your hands off so i can read it
2. i said i would sign it after i read it, ha, what's this about needing a pants potention for body piercing?
3. i would ? going to have a doctor to do it on everything, so i would be ? and you would be ok with it

返回列表