听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第94期】2010-12-05:婚姻是不是爱情的坟墓?
返回列表 发帖

【第94期】2010-12-05:婚姻是不是爱情的坟墓?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:婚姻是不是爱情的坟墓?

常言道,婚姻是爱情的坟墓。

People always say: Marriage is the grave of love.

恋爱带给你浪漫,激情,相反的是,婚姻给你负上责任的重担,新鲜感也逐渐逝去。

Courtship presents you with romance,passion,on the contrary, marriage burdens one with responsibility and the newness would soon wear off.

亲爱的朋友们,你是否认同婚姻是爱情的坟墓这一说法呢?

My dear friends,do you quite approve of the idea that marriage is the grave of love?

of course not ,if you really love your husband or wife ,you will find the responsibility is one kind of happiness , and your life will be filled with newness.

评分人数

• Solusrex

I don't agree with this view.Marrage is so beautiful,The couple love each other,Everything inclouding good and bad is happy to them.If you are not married ,will you have responsibility?

评分人数

• Solusrex

I don't think so.I think everyone want to have happiness.And you can find the responsibility is one of your pleasure.And you can have your own baby.How wonderful it is.

评分人数

• Solusrex

maybe

评分人数

• Solusrex

Courtship presents you with romance,passion,on the contrary, marriage burdens one with responsibility and the newness would soon wear off.

i approve this point, coz courtship is different with marriage. i believe staying with each other forever needs us to be lenient

评分人数

• Solusrex

If we expect the love must be  spectacular and passionate,maybe we will agree that  marriage is the grave of love.But this love just with passion will go away soon.I think, the really love include many factors such as warmth,care ,responsibility and so on.All this factors make the tow people in love like the family members. So,in my view,the complete love that a man give a woman should consis of a sincere marriage for the average people.(不排除特殊情况,但他们会相爱一辈子,有无一张纸已经无关重要了)(I find that recently I always makes comments on the articles about love)

评分人数

• Solusrex

If we expect the love must be  spectacular and passionate,maybe we will agree that  marriage is the  ...
洛溪BB 发表于 2010-12-3 23:07

Love is the eternal topic of human beings

I don't think so
I think Marriage is  the  sublimation  of   love.

评分人数

• Solusrex

回复 9# xc424728

I agree with you!!Your few words summed up what I said above

评分人数

• Solusrex

回复 9# xc424728

+1, described perfectly!

评分人数

• Solusrex

返回列表