听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 12月5日散文赏析:Stars on a Snowy Night
返回列表 发帖

12月5日散文赏析:Stars on a Snowy Night

本帖最后由 youxiaxiaolala 于 2010-12-5 08:45 编辑

read the poem carefully and then  translate the sentences which are marked in red or write  down your feeling to gain the score

注:《雨雪时候的星辰》是冰心的早期抒情散文。文章赞美自然,想象精细,文笔清新,充满诗情画意。

Stars on a Snowy Night

The thermometer had dropped to 18 degrees below zero, but still chose to sleep in the porch as usual. In the evening, the most familiar sight to me would be stars in the sky. Though they were a mere sprinkle of twinkling dots, yet I had become so accustomed to them that their occasional absence would bring me loneliness and ennui.

It had been snowing all night, not a single star in sight. My roommate and I, each wrapped in a quilt, were seated far apart in a different corner of the porch, facing each other and chatting away.

She exclaimed pointing to something afar, “Look, Venus in rising!” I looked up and saw nothing but a lamp round the bend in a mountain path. I beamed and said pointing to a tiny lamplight on the opposite mountain, “It’s Jupiter over there!”

More and more lights came into sight as we kept pointing here and there. Lights from hurricane lamps flickering about in the pine forest created the scene of a star-studded sky. With the distinction between sky and forest obscured by snowflakes, the numerous lamp-lights now easily passed for as many stars.

Completely lost in a make-believe world, I seemed to see all the lamplights drifting from the ground. With the illusory stars hanging still overhead, I was spared the effort of tracing their positions when I woke up from my dreams in the dead of night.

Thus I found consolation even on a lonely snowy night!

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Stars on a Snowy Night雪夜的星辰

The thermometer had dropped to 18 degrees below zero, but still chose to sleep in the porch as usual. In the evening, the most familiar sight to me would be stars in the sky. Though they were a mere sprinkle of twinkling dots, yet I had become so accustomed to them that their occasional absence would bring me loneliness and ennui.
温度计显示是零下18度了,但我还是选择跟往常一样睡在门前。晚上,夜空里的星星是我最熟悉的光点。尽管它们只是一闪一闪地,但当它们偶尔的消失时,我也习惯了孤单与籍聊。
 It had been snowing all night, not a single star in sight. My roommate and I, each wrapped in a quilt, were seated far apart in a different corner of the porch, facing each other and chatting away.
下雪的晚上,没有星星的夜晚。我的舍友和我每人裹着一床被子,分坐在门廊不同的角落,面对面聊了开来。
 She exclaimed pointing to something afar, “Look, Venus in rising!” I looked up and saw nothing but a lamp round the bend in a mountain path. I beamed and said pointing to a tiny lamplight on the opposite mountain, “It’s Jupiter over there!”
她指着远方的东西说:“看,金星升起来了”我望了过去但看不到什么东西,只有山径的一盏灯。我指着对面山上那很小的光源说:“它只是木星”
 More and more lights came into sight as we kept pointing here and there. Lights from hurricane lamps flickering about in the pine forest created the scene of a star-studded sky. With the distinction between sky and forest obscured by snowflakes, the numerous lamp-lights now easily passed for as many stars.
就在我们指这指那的时候,越来越多的光点出现了。松树林中的防风灯忽隐忽现,这些灯光宛如星罗棋布的天空景象。森林与天空的不同被雪掩盖了,无数的灯光极容易被误认为是星光。
  Completely lost in a make-believe world, I seemed to see all the lamplights drifting from the ground. With the illusory stars hanging still overhead, I was spared the effort of tracing their positions when I woke up from my dreams in the dead of night.
迷失在虚幻的世界,我以为所有的灯光都是地上发出来的。幻影中星星都挂在头顶上,当孤寂无聊的夜里我从梦中醒来时,我省下了力气去追随他们的踪迹。
  Thus I found consolation even on a lonely snowy night!
于是雨雪寂寞之夜,也有了安慰了

评分人数

伴随着我们的指指点点,越来越多的光芒映入我们的眼眸,那些来自树林下帐篷的光芒渲染出一个满是星辰的天空。
在我从梦中醒来那是快要黎明的时候,天空只剩下稀稀落落的几个星星,我花费一番功夫去记住他们的所在位置。

评分人数

More and more lights came into sight as we kept pointing here and there. Lights from hurricane lamps flickering about in the pine forest created the scene of a star-studded sky
密密麻麻的星点投入我们的视线,当我们到处指来指去时。来自飓风般的灯光穿过树林,创造繁星的夜空。
With the illusory stars hanging still overhead, I was spared the effort of tracing their positions when I woke up from my dreams in the dead of night.
看着悬挂在头上的闪烁的星星,我努力地追逐它的踪迹当我从梦中醒来时。

评分人数

返回列表