听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » hesitatating
返回列表 发帖

hesitatating

Last weeked, I was be interviewed by a new company, which is a new one in ChongQing as private enterprise.

After two days i.e today, I got a phone call from them, who said that I m the best one fit for the job which they offered, and wanna me answer them this afternoon.

Now, I don't know how to choose?

The company now I serviced is a china-oreign oint venture, and i worked here for 4years already, special feeling that i have to faced...

How to choose? pls help me..............

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

well ..seize the opportunity and challenge yoursefu ..may you good duck ..comeon !

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

I think that you should compare with the two companies.Which is the better one.

Follow your heart.....You can make contrast  with the life resulting from whether you choose to join the new enterprise^Maybe you can find the better answer!
But congratulations to you anyway!!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 4# litianpei01

Thanks, and now, i decided to join then new company, maybe there would be more challenge, also more chances for me

I wish you happy everyday in th new company~

回复  litianpei01

Thanks, and now, i decided to join then new company, maybe there would be m ...
Christine1314 发表于 2010-12-8 16:00

I am wondering if you would respond to the private question I will give to you?What do you do?And what educational background have you got,what  is you salaries now?Maybe I am straightforward but with little other persdonal purpose.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

I can't agree any more . acctually  new comany is full of chance and develop-room

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

返回列表