听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第99期】2010-12-10:你会一直干一个工作还是跳槽?
返回列表 发帖

【第99期】2010-12-10:你会一直干一个工作还是跳槽?

本帖最后由 Solusrex 于 2010-12-10 13:37 编辑

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:你会一直干一个工作还是跳槽?

跳槽是保持热情和提升职业经历的最佳方式。除此之外,如果你干得不开心,感到厌倦,缺乏挑战,以及在现阶段看不到任何进展的话,换工作可能会好。如今当下,跳槽已变得非常流行了,与此同时,仍有不少人们选择呆在原来的工作环境以求稳定。

Job hopping is one of the best ways to maintain passion and personal growth in your careers.Further more,a job change might be beneficial if you're unhappy, bored, and unchallenged, and no improvement seems in sight. Nowadays,job hopping has been very popluar,but,at the same time,a lot of people still prefer staying in the same company mainly because of its stability.

然而,大部分公司会倾向于雇用自家员工,而不是一人完全陌生的求职者,而且他们会尽量避免员工在才上任不久就递交辞呈的情况。那就是说,那些公司可能会对常跳槽的求职者说‘不’。

However,most companies would tend to employ the workers within rather than hiring a 'brandnew' guy,and they would try to avoid a newly employed worker's resignation in a short period.That is to say,they would probably say no

to job hopper.

亲爱的朋友,如果你已经从事了一个工作不短的时间,你会选择跳槽吗?抑或是继续留职?

My dear friends,if you have been engaging with the same job for a long time,will you consider job moves or to stay on the job?

I have worked in this company for almost one and half a year.
Job hopping is what I want. But I still worried about it.
I know I should try my best to improve myself and I should learn a lot.

评分人数

• Solusrex

I have worked in this company for almost one and half a year.
Job hopping is what I want. But I stil ...
lee1900 发表于 2010-12-10 15:45

Good luck ~

this is the common phenomenon in our daily lives. even more, it occured in my office few days before. every one has a choice , job hopping is the choice under the no-sight situation

评分人数

• Solusrex

If the salary is good,I will choose "stay",
or not I will move to find a good job!

评分人数

• Solusrex

返回列表