听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 【音乐分享】all rise by <blue>
返回列表 发帖

【音乐分享】all rise by <blue>

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:22 编辑 Simon:   yo, yo   yo, yo   your honour please   法官大人   gotta believe what i say   请您务必相信我的话   what i will tell   我一一细数   happened just the other day   过去发生的一切   i must confess   我必须诚实招供   'cos i've had about enough   因为我已经受够   i need your help   我需要你的帮助   got to make this here thing stop   将事情划上休止符   Lee:   baby i swear i tell the truth (uhuh)   宝贝,我发誓我会实话实说   about all the things you used to do (come on)   关于你从前的所作所为   and if you thought you had me fooled (come on)   如果你自认这纯属戏弄   i'm tellin' you now objection overruled   告诉你:抗议无效!   Antony:   here we go (oh baby)   宝贝,好戏开始了!   All:   one for the money and the free rides   第一,我付出的金钱及时间   it's two for the lie that you denied   第二,你矢口否认的谎言   all rise (all rise)   all rise (all rise, all rise)   全体肃立,全体肃立!   three for the calls you've been making   第三,你曾说过的花言巧语   it's four for the times you've been faking   第四,你从没有动过真情意   all rise (i'm gonna tell it to your face)   我要当着你的面揭露一切   all rise (i rest my case)   证词终止   Duncan:   you're on the stand   你站在证人席   with your back against the wall   背倚着墙   nowhere to run   无处可逃   and nobody you can call,oh no   也找不到救兵   i just can't wait   我迫不及待   now the case is open wide   如今一切真相大白   you'll try to pray   你试着祷告吧   but the jury will decide   但我知道评审团自由判决   Lee:   baby i swear i tell the truth (uhuh)   宝贝,我发誓我会实话实说   about all the things you used to do (come on)   关于你从前的所作所为   and if you thought you had me fooled (come on)   如果你自认这纯属戏弄   i'm tellin' you now objection overruled   告诉你:抗议无效!   Antony:   here we go (oh baby)   我这就一一数来,宝贝   All:   one for the money and the free rides   第一,我付出的金钱及时间   it's two for the lie that you denied   第二,你矢口否认的谎言   all rise (all rise)   all rise (all rise, all rise)   全体肃立,全体肃立!   three for the calls you've been making   第三,你曾说过的花言巧语   it's four for the times you've been faking   第四,你从没有动过真情意   all rise (i'm gonna tell it to your face)   我要当着你的面揭露一切   all rise (i rest my case)   证词终止   (oh baby)   Simon:   RAP:   so step back,cause you don't know this cat   后退一步   因为你没见识过她的本色   i know deep down that you don't want me to react   我了解最深   你不希望我反应过度?   i'll lay low leaving all my options open   我会低调行事   以释怀的心面对   the decision of the jury has not been spoken   陪审团的也仍未裁决   step in my house you find that your stuff has gone   步入我家门   你会发现属于你的家当全无踪影   but in reality to whom does the stuff belong   事实上,这些东西   又属于谁去拥有?   i bring you into court to preach my order   我向法庭投诉 细说自己的原则   and you know that you overstep the border, uhuh   你也知道自己早已超越界限

返回列表