听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 影视交流 » 练习完美语音的经典电影片断
返回列表 发帖

练习完美语音的经典电影片断

1、网络情缘 you’ve got mail 一个女孩描述自己对网友的想念
  Joe and computer: Welcome! You’ve got mail.
  Kathleen: Dear friend, I like to start my notes to you as if we’re already in the middle of a conversation. I pretend that we are the oldest and dearest friends as opposed to what we actually are, people who don’t know each other’s name, and met in a chat room where we both claimed we’d never been before. What will NY 152 say today? I wonder. I turn on my computer. I wait impatiently as it connects. I go online and my breath catches in my chest until I hear 3 little words: “you’ve got mail”. I hear nothing, not even a sound on the streets of New York, just the beat of my own heart. I have mail, from you.

2、shrek 1 美式发音播音员的感觉
  MAGIC MIRROR: So, just sit back and relax My Lord, because it's time for you to meet today's eligible bachelorettes. And here they are! Bachelorette number one is a mentally abused shut-in from a kingdom far, faraway. She likes sushi and hot tubbing any time. Her hobbies include cooking and cleaning for her two evil sisters. Please welcome Cinderella. Bachelorette number two is a cape-wearing girl from the land of fancy. Although she lives with seven other men, she's not easy. Just kiss her dead, frozen lips and find out what a live wire she is. Come on. Give it up for Snow White! And last, but certainly not least, bachelorette number three is a fiery red head... from a dragon-guarded castle surrounded by hot boiling lava! But don't let that cool you off. She's a loaded pistol who likes pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. Yours for the rescuing, Princess Fiona! So will it be bachelorette number one, bachelorette number two or bachelorette number three?

3、shrek 2 英式发音播音员的感觉
  Man’s voice)  Once upon a time in a kingdom far, far away, the king and queen were blessed with a beautiful baby girl. And throughout the land, everyone was happy .until the sun went down, and they saw that their daughter was cursed with a frightful enchantment that took hold each and every night. Desperate they saw the help of a fairy godmother, who had them lock the young princess away in a tower, there to await the kiss … …of the handsome prince charming. it was he who would chance the perilous journey through blistering cold and scorching desert , traveling for many days and nights , risking life and limb to reach the dragon’s keep .for he was the bravest and most handsome in all the land . And it was destiny that his kiss would break the dreaded curse. He alone would climb to the highest room of the tallest tower .to enter the princess’ chambers, cross the room to her sleeping silhouette, pull back the gossamer curtains to find her ……

4、sleepless in seattle 一个男人表达对自己已故妻子的深爱
  Sam: Well, I’m going to get out of bed, every morning, and breathe in and out all day long and then after a while, I won’t have to remind myself to get out of bed in the morning and breathe in and out and then after a while, I won’t have to think about how I had it great and perfect for a while.
  Dr.Marsha: Sam, tell me what was so special about your wife?
  Sam: How long is your program? Well. It was a million tiny little things, and when you add them all up, it just meant that we were supposed to be together. And I knew it. I knew it the first time I touched her. It was like coming home, only to no home I’d ever known. I was just taking her hand, to help her out of a car, and I knew it. It was like...
  Sam and Annie:... magic.

5、American beauty 美国丽人 一个男人死前对生活美好的感叹
  LESTER (V.O.) I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time... For me, it was lying on my back at Boy Scout camp, watching falling stars... And yellow leaves, from the maple trees, that lined my street... Or my grandmother's hands, and the way her skin seemed like paper... And the first time I saw my cousin Tony's brand new Firebird... And Janie... And Janie... And... Carolyn. I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst...and then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life...
  You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... You will someday
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

I have no idea that your post about.

U know it!

I will commit them to memory.thanks!

返回列表