听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第102期】2010-12-13:你会不会在博客或微博上晒自己?
返回列表 发帖

【第102期】2010-12-13:你会不会在博客或微博上晒自己?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:你会不会在博客或微博上晒自己?

越来越多的人在网络上晒自己的幸福和甚至是喜怒哀乐。当大S徐熙媛在博客上大晒甜蜜,自曝闪电订婚时,粉丝一片哗然,但稍后也都平静地接受这一事实。

More and more people are displaying their happiness and sorrows online.When Barbie Hsu blogged about her sweet, whirlwind engagement, fans said wow, but then calmly accepted the situation.

如今微博已相当火热,它已经成为分享每日生活细节的即时发布平台。早上,明星们在微博上和粉丝们问好;晚上还会送上“香吻”。

The micro-blog has become so popular today.It has become the instant platform to report the everyday details of bloggers lives.Celebrity micro-bloggers post hellos in the morning and send kisses at night.

亲爱的朋友,如果你有博客,你会在上面编辑真实的生活细节或者真实的个人信息吗?博客或微博又会不会暴露过多的私人信息呢,还是说这仅仅是对名人而言?

My dear friends,if you a blogger,will you edit your real lives or your real
information on it?Will it expose too much of the privacy of people or just
the celebrity?

many people have blogger,maybe they can write some real lives ,sometimes. but this always is not important thing .maybe this thing they want to share with others!

评分人数

• Solusrex

i started to write blog in earlier 2005. nowadays, my blog is used to record my travel , it contains some photos .everyone who know the website can open it , i would like to share them with all of you .

评分人数

• Solusrex

I have never had a micro-blog till now.
But in fact I won't let people know what I thought.

评分人数

• Solusrex

Not yet, just to learn

评分人数

• Solusrex

i do that on my QQ zone, it's a news way to write down your daily lives

评分人数

• Solusrex

i just note my mood on it.

评分人数

• Solusrex

I don't have a micro-blog yet,and I don't want to have one.I don't like to show my feelings or thought on it ,actually,not many people will care about you unless you are celebrity,so I think expressing what you are thinking and doing every time is not necessary,but I will write my thoughts of one thing in life sometimes in my blog~~
Of course,everyone has his thoughts,it's just my feeling

返回列表