听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第105期】2010-12-16:得到的,得不到的,哪个更好?
返回列表 发帖

【第105期】2010-12-16:得到的,得不到的,哪个更好?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:得到的,得不到的,哪个更好?

“如果我中了乐透,那我就一辈子开心啦!”

'If i hit the jackpot,i'll be the happy for the rest of my life!'

在整个一生当中,一个人会得到许多,也会有许多得不到。但是,中头彩和终生残疾的话,你的选择是什么?

Throughout one's life,he could get a lot of things,also,a lot of things he couldn't get. But being the jackpot winner,or being disabled permanently,what's your choice?

亲爱的朋友,得到的,得不到的,或错过的,对你来说,哪个更好呢?

My dear friends,the things you've got,or the things you missed or can't get,which do you think are better to you?

personally speaking, those i cannot get interest me most, give me drive to go on and spur me up, just reminding me of much room to advance in future!

评分人数

• Solusrex

The things I couldn't get.

评分人数

• Solusrex

personally speaking, those i cannot get interest me most, give me drive to go on and spur me up, jus ...
雪花片 发表于 2010-12-16 11:45

You are optimistic~

I think the better thing is that what you can have truly

评分人数

• Solusrex

what we have owned did give sense of achivement or joys and happiness, leaving a sweet memory in out heart, however past is past

评分人数

• Solusrex

i want to get it in hand. it's better in my eye

评分人数

• Solusrex

To me,I am sure I hate the thing I miss.
     We should take on different attitude toward "have got" and "can't get" in different situations .Because,sometimes it is the most importantest in process,not the result.We have no need to "got".But,sometimes we should eager for result,no matter how hard it is in the process.

评分人数

• Solusrex

回复 8# 洛溪BB

why do you hate the things you've missed? I only hate myself not having caught the opportunity at that time.

评分人数

• Solusrex

I agree with kinglongyy,
but something I don't want to obtained

评分人数

• Solusrex

to people ,the things we can't get or have missed are best,but we should precious what we own,feeling enough will be happier~

评分人数

• kuangye678

回复 11# 面包脸脸

you're right.i can't agree with you more

An famous article by Zhang Ailing:《红玫瑰与白玫瑰》:也许每一个男子全都有过这样的两个女人,至少两个。娶了红玫瑰,久而久之,红的变了墙上的一抹蚊子血,白的还是"床前明月光";娶了白玫瑰,白的便是衣服上沾的一粒饭黏子,红的却是心口上一颗朱砂痣。 It  shows that the best is the things you missed.

We must put every thing to do better.

To me, it is hard to say I don't miss what I miss, but the more important thing is I need to appreciate what I have.

the things what i can't get are the best.

回复 16# lghmhw

If I were you ,I would choose to achieve my goals rather than complaining the lost or the past.

本帖最后由 lghmhw 于 2011-6-12 10:19 编辑

回复 17# 吉祥猪

of course. you can't get something even you pay so much.that's yearning.

返回列表