听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 2010-12-18 音乐欣赏:yesterday once more
返回列表 发帖

2010-12-18 音乐欣赏:yesterday once more

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:17 编辑 When I was young 当我小的时候   I'd listen to the radio 我聆听收音机   Waitin' for my favorite songs 等待着心爱的歌曲   When they played I'd sing along 合着旋律清唱   It made me smile. 笑容满面   Those were such happy times 那是多么幸福的时光   And not so long ago 并不遥远   How I wondered where they'd gone 可我却不知道它们到哪去了   But they're back again 但它们又回来了   Just like a long lost friend 像久无音信的朋友   All the songs I loved so well. 所有我那么爱过的歌曲   Every Sha-la-la-la 每一个Sha-la-la-la   Every Wo-o-wo-o 每一个Wo-o-wo-o   Still shines 依然闪亮   Every shing-a-ling-a-ling 每一个shing-a-ling-a-ling   That they're startin' to sing's 他们开始唱的   So fine. 如此悦耳   When they get to the part 当他们唱到   Where he's breakin' her heart 他让她伤心的那一段   It can really make me cry 真的让我哭泣   Just like before 像从前一样   It's yesterday once more. 昔日又重来   Lookin' back on how it was 回首过去的   In years gone by 那些时光   And the good times that I had 我曾有过的欢乐   Makes today seem rather sad 使今天更加伤感   So much has changed. 太多的改变   It was songs of love that 只有那些跟着唱过的   I would sing to then 旧情歌   And I'd memorize each word 我还记得每一个字   Those old melodies 那些旧旋律   Still sound so good to me 仍然那么动听   As they melt the years away. 可以把岁月融化   Every Sha-la-la-la 每一个Sha-la-la-la   Every Wo-o-wo-o 每一个Wo-o-wo-o   Still shines 依然闪亮   Every shing-a-ling-a-ling 每一个shing-a-ling-a-ling   That they're startin' to sing's 他们开始唱的   So fine. 如此悦耳   All my best memories 所有我最美好的回忆   Come back clearly to me 清晰地浮现眼前   Some can even make me cry. 有些甚至让我泪流满面   Just like before 就像从前一样   It's yesterday once more. 昔日又重来
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

评分人数

• ellven

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:17 编辑

I like the song very much.

this is a old song.

I like the song. is very classic.

I think this oldie play very touching, and melody clear and very clean.

but the singer is dead.

The first English song I heared.Thank you !

返回列表