听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第108期】2010-12-19:你曾愤青吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第108期】2010-12-19:你曾愤青吗?

本帖最后由 Solusrex 于 2010-12-20 11:55 编辑

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:你曾愤青吗?

“愤怒青年”这一称呼最早出现于上世纪70年代的香港,当时特指对社会现状不满,急于改变现实的青年。愤青通常是二、三十岁的年轻人,他们有着强烈的爱国热情和社会责任感,但又不满于各种社会弊端,表现出愤世嫉俗的姿态。

The Angry Young (GTK),was first calded in the 70s of last century in HongKong.The Angry Young,at that time,were those young men who were discontent with the social reality and were eager to change it.The Angry Young are usually the young with the age of twenty or thirty,and they are filled with patriotism and have a strong sense of social responsibility,at the same time,they are not content with various social mills,and displaying a cynical attitude.

“愤青”也代表了相当一部分民意,这个民意应该为国家所尊重,民意可以为我国抵挡外国的强大压力和无理要求。

The GTK also represent a fair proportion of the people's view,so this public view should be respected by the government.It also cannot be neglected that it can help reject the great gressure and unreasonable demands from other countries.

亲爱的朋友,你怎么看待这些年轻人的?你曾经愤青过吗?愤青该不该在我国提倡呢?你能举些愤青的例子吗?

My dear friends,what do you think of these group of young men?Have you ever been one of the Angry Young ?Should they be advocated in China?Can you give some examples of them?

Sometimes maybe I do that.Officials shield one another."My father was Li Gang."
If you want to do something ,you'll make a visit to somebody helping you to do it.
I think  the GTK should be advocated in China.It conforms to the trend of the times.

评分人数

• Solusrex

愤青该不该在我国担保呢?Should they be advocated in China?
in my opinion, the translation of the two sentence is incosistent, can you rewrite it?

评分人数

• Solusrex

maybe,i was one of the Angry Young or not, because i was quite young comapred the age group the passage set.  looking back on my "Angry History", it was quite funny, for what drived  me to be dissatified with the reality was the former Prime Minister, Zhu Rongji. When i was in teenage, i liked him so much that i would get up quite early in the morning to watch Shandong Morning News with my father, and then i took breakfast to go to school. when i became grown up, i just did my best efforts to improve the situations of people around me and  gave what  i could offer, holding on to a belief that angry gives little help to the reality and it should give place to efforts to improve.
till today, i am always entertaining the principle.

评分人数

• Solusrex

回复 3# 雪花片

Thanks very much for your suggestion~

young cynic is the common phenomenon in our daily lives.  i had been that for some times for somethings. i guess the society made me that

评分人数

• Solusrex

i just did my best efforts to improve the situations of people around me and  gave what  i could offer, holding on to a belief that angry gives little help to the reality and it should give place to efforts to improve.
till today, i am always entertaining the principle.雪花片 发表于 2010-12-20 10:01

What's your vocation?

评分人数

• Solusrex

i am just a translator

评分人数

• Solusrex

does my vocation confuse you?

评分人数

• Solusrex

I have done that so many times.

评分人数