听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第111期】2010-12-22:你最想去哪里旅行呢?
返回列表 发帖

【第111期】2010-12-22:你最想去哪里旅行呢?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:你最想去哪里旅行呢?

人们常说,读万卷书,行万里路。世界如此之广袤,如果不曾亲眼见证它的伟大是否稍显遗憾了呢?

As a saying goes,Read ten thousand books, travel ten thousand miles.The world is so great,isn't it a pity that you haven't even witnessed it's  greatness?

亲爱的朋友,你来自哪里,你最想去哪里旅行呢?哪里是你去过的,同时又给你留下深刻印象的地方呢?

My dear friends,where are you from and where would you most like to travel to?Which place is the most impressive one you've been to?

I come from JiangSu. I have been to YUNLAN,SHANDONG,BEIJIN and SHANGHAI,
yunlan give me much  impressive .we can breathe fresh air,and can see blue sky in there,
even if we have been there in  summer,but we can seen jokul.I most like to travel to Neimenggu. I like open grassland.

评分人数

• Solusrex

i just want to travel in one's deep heart. however , it's just a joke

评分人数

• Solusrex

I want to travel around the world if possible.

评分人数

• Solusrex

回复 3# kinglongyy

why not,it's so romatic~

I want to go to many areas,I like traveling,I can learn many local customs and practices to abundan myself.
I want to shanghai .Xi'an. Hangzhou.Tibet(which I can't go because of the body,ai^)
and I also want to France.Korea.and others^haha

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

Where is Solusrex? Where has he been on these days?
I want to travel to Europe countries. Austria, Germany, Czech Republic and so on. It's a dream now...

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

i want to mang places with my love people,but i have no money at present.hope in the future my dream can achieve.

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

the best place I ever been is xiamen .

I want to travel with someone, anywhere will do.

I come from Zhejing, was almost 20 years abroad. Hainan Island is very nice and I'd like to travel to America ever.

i have travelled to HUNAN CHENGDU WUZHEN SUZHOU etc. the most impressive spot is SUZHOU.
my girlfriend most want to JAPAN , she is a JAPAN fan , likes JAPAN cartoon , culture , history . waiting for someday we have redundant money , we will have a visit to JAPAN , TOKYO or Hokkaido .

i want to traval to an island,live with animals

返回列表