听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第113期】2010-12-24:孩子跟妈妈姓怎么样?
返回列表 发帖

【第113期】2010-12-24:孩子跟妈妈姓怎么样?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:孩子跟妈妈姓怎么样?

自古以来孩子都是跟随父亲的姓氏的,但如今80后夫妻多为独生子女,很多新晋母亲都希望孩子跟自己的姓氏,甚至对她们的丈夫说:“大家都是独生子,凭什么孩子要跟你姓?”

Since ancient times,children have the surname of their father.Nowadays, since most of married post-80s are the only children,many of these mothers hope their children will adopt their own surnames.These post-80 mothers even say to their husbands, 'We are both only children,what makes our child share your surname?'

亲爱的朋友,也许你们当中许多都是家里的独生子女,甚至还有的姓氏非常稀少。那么,如果你是个女孩子,你会担心你的姓氏因为你的婚姻而消失吗?考虑到我国的国情,你同意孩子跟随母亲的姓氏吗?如果你是位男士,你会支持妻子这种要求吗?

My dear friends,maybe most of you are the Only Children in your family,even some of your surnames are very rare.So,if you are a girl,will you worry that the surname of your family would disappear because of your marriage ?Concerning the situation in our country,do you agree with giving a mother's surname to the child?If you a gentlman,will you support your wife's request?

i really don't worry my family name shall disapear when i get married, for i know, even my child share my family name in the future,  my family name shall still disappear finally whatever you have done. bsides, its disapearance just represents a kind of development of human culture. we are all lesser part compared with the evolution of history, so just take whatever comes. take it from me

评分人数

• Solusrex

呵呵,觉得无所谓了,跟妈妈姓

评分人数

• Solusrex

I am a mother,aggree with "雪片花",I am no idea about  giving a mother's surname or father's surname to the child,although it is most thinking that  children have the surname of their father,i think it will be changed  in the future .

评分人数

• Solusrex

每一颗螺丝都有自己的用途,要对自己有相信

it's OK ,I think ,if my future huaband agrees,but I think if I want my baby to follow my surname,I will have two babies,one with my husband and the other with me ,haha

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

回复 5# piohuio

what do you mean?i think what you say does not meet the topic.

Firstly, if the child have surname of mather, that is to say, boy can't  take the mission to continue their family, maybe this do good to the equality between the sexes.
But the child surname of father or mather, this depends on the role man or woman take in the society. In ancient times, back to matriarchal clan society, women were the key labor force, take the leading role, so children had surname of mather. But now, obviously in ceneral  men take the leading role, they do more contribution to the society, so  children have surname of father.

返回列表