听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【VOA慢速教室】 » LESSON 24 world's leading broadband service
返回列表 发帖

LESSON 24 world's leading broadband service

Try to improve your ability by making full use of the listening material.If you meet any difficulty,please answer this post to  list your question,we will help you to solve it,let's study together.

Representatives from some of the world's leading broadband service providers and equipment manufacturers met in San Diego, California last week. They talked about the future of broadband and the Internet Protocols that govern it.
世界领先的宽带服务提供商和设备制造商代表上周在加利福尼亚州圣迭戈市碰头,讨论宽带以及支配宽带的互联网协议的未来。

Broadband is a high data rate connection to the Internet.
宽带是指互联网高速数据连接。

A group called Broadband Forum organized the meeting. It was the group's fourth meeting this year.
宽带论坛组织了这次会议,这是该组织今年的第4次会议。

_________________________________________________________.

Laurie Adams Gonzalez is the marketing director for Broadband Forum.
劳里·亚当斯·冈萨雷斯是宽带论坛的营销总监。

She says the group has been helping service providers move to the newest Internet Protocol, known as IPv6. Mrs. Gonzalez says the current version of the Internet, known as IPv4, could soon run out of space.
她称,该组织一直在帮助服务提供商转向最新的互联网协议,也就是众所周知的第6代互联网协议,简称IPv6。冈萨雷斯称当前的第4代互联网协议,即IPv4即将用完。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Finally i catch the sofa!!!!

the broad band forum has almost two hundred members from around the world. they worked to develop broad band network standards across the industry

The Broadband Forum has almost two hundred members from around world ,they work to develop broadband network standards across the industry.

刚来,听不懂

The Broadband Forum has almost 200 members from around the world. They worked to develop broadband network standards across the industry.

the Broadband Forum has almost 200 members from around the world.they work to develop Broadband network standards across the industry.

Representatives from some of the world’s leading broadband service providers and equipment manufactures met in San Diego, California last week. They talk about of the future of broadband and the internet protocols that govern it. Broadband is a high date rate connection to the internet. A group code broadband forum organized the meeting. It was group’s fourth meeting this year. The broadband forum has almost 200 members from around the world. The worked to developed broadband network standards across the industry. Laurie Adams Gonzalez is the marketing director for broadband forum. She says the group has been helping service providers move to newest internet protocol known as IPV6.Mrs Gonzalez says the current version at the internet, know as IPV4 could soon run out the space.

the boardband forum has almost 200 members from around the world,they work to develop the boardband network standards across the industry.

求KEY

The Broadband Forum has almost two hundreds memebers from around the world.They work to develop broadband network standards accross the industry.

he broad band forum has almost two hundred members from around the world. they worked to develop broad band network standards across the industry

the broadband forum has almost 200 members from around the world .they work to develop the broadband network standard across the industry

The broadband Frum has almost two hundred members from around the world.They work to develope broadband network standers across the industry.

ok,i think i need sometime to study this

The Broadband Forum has almost 200 members from around the world. They worked to develop broadband network standards across the industry.

I think i need sometime to study it.

返回列表