听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » 《今日讨论》亚运后的海心沙公园收费是否合理?
返回列表 发帖

《今日讨论》亚运后的海心沙公园收费是否合理?

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2010-12-30 15:06 编辑

海心沙是亚运会的标志性遗产,它的收费方案显然关系到广大市民的切身利益。。【海心沙门票:白天20元夜间30元】Do you think that it's reasonable?

Many people in Guangzhou think that the HaiXinSha Asian Park shouldn't charge.Taxpayers' money had used to built it.What's your opinion?

And the ticket worth twenty in day or thirty in night meets too high for people.If you go there with 2 persons,just pay for the tickets are needed sixty in day or ninety in night.

My opinion:

I think that it need a ticket,but should not be too high.Lots of the park in Guangzhou are free for people.And the baiyun mountain also very famous,however,it just cost 5 yuan to visit it.And it also need lamplight to decorate it.Why the HaiXinSha Asian Park will being so difference?

My dear friends,how about you?

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2010-12-30 15:49 编辑

In China there are a lot of (unreasonal) unreasonable things.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

公园都要收费?
公=public,
what's wrong with them!?
it's not reasonable,
they take our country's money to build the park,and charge the citizen's money for admission!
Our country's money is belong to ours.
what do they think about it?

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 3# kobe

Yes,I think that pay a little money is ok.But 20 or 30 yuan for one person is too high for people.And they think that it need to pay for lamplight to decorate the park.And they think that if have no ticket,the park won't be taken good care of and must be distoried more quickly.

Charge is not reasonable,i think this reasonable is so too much......

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

返回列表