听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第122期】2011-01-02:假设自己是父母,你会让子女相亲吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第122期】2011-01-02:假设自己是父母,你会让子女相亲吗?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:假设自己是父母,你会让子女相亲吗?

相亲在中国十分流行。

Blind date is popular in China.

在公园里,我们常常可以看到许多老年人在互相交流自己子女的个人信息,像身高,体型,薪水,工作以及学历等等的。如果两个老年家长对对方孩子的条件满意的话,接下来他们就可能会为这两个年轻人安排相亲。

Often in the parks,there are many old parents are exchanging their own children's information,including height,body type,salary,job and college degree,etc.If both of the two parents are statisfied with each other's child,then they would arrange a blind date for the two young people.

亲爱的朋友,你支持相亲吗?你人为相亲真的是发展新恋情的好途径吗?设想如果你已经为人父或为人母,你的孩子又风华正茂,你会为他或她安排相亲吗?

My dear friends,do you support blind dating?Do you think the blind date is really a good way to develop a new friendship?Imagine you are one of the parents,your child is just in his or her heyday,from the  perspective of a parent,will you arrange blind dates for him or her?

本帖最后由 Pastorale 于 2011-1-3 01:05 编辑

It reminds me of a story that I read days ago.
One man is introducing his friend's son to Bill Gates, more accurately speaking, to Bill Gates' daughter. At first Bill is not satisfied with the guy, but then the man says, "He is the manager of World Bank." Bill is rather delighted and he accepts the guy. Then the man goes to World Bank and introduces that guy to this big firm, he says, "He is the son-in-law of Bill Gates." You can guess the answer.. the guy gets a position in the company successfully.
I have no idea about blind dating, I think that's something in the old ages (Am I right?). Now we find the other one, our partners, by ourselves. But I will ask for my parents' advices. Shy, 've thought about these things too early, HahaHaha.

评分人数

• Solusrex

No,I will not let he/she do it.
Because his/her love only can be decided by themselves
If he/she can't find a partner/lover,he/she will do that! IMO

评分人数

• Solusrex

If they want,i will do it.
But if they don't want to,i won't do it.

评分人数

• Solusrex

回复 3# kobe

what if your child hasn't the ability to thought through when choosing a Mr. Right due to her young age?

回复 2# Pastorale

Is it a true story?How clever that man is.

回复 6# Solusrex

It may be just a rumor, for fun. I didn't hear that before neither. Hehe~

评分人数

• Solusrex

返回列表