听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 口语提升 » 老师给大家的英文新年祝福
返回列表 发帖

老师给大家的英文新年祝福

Hi everybody, this is Cherrycox. New year’s day as well as the Spring Festival are drawing near, and I want to give my best wishes to every member of oral practice website. In the coming year, I hope everyone enjoys a good health, embraces good luck and brightens one’s career. I have been working on this website for over one year and a half. I am very grateful for all the staff here as well as all the students who have been proactively interacting with me for such a long time. I believe that through our hardworking and close communication, we will make a breakthrough on your spoken English. For students at different ages, I sincerely hope you have a belief in yourself and please regard learning spoken English just as a pleasant journey to a fantasy land, we will definitely go through ups and downs during the journey, but once when we reach our destination--- the goal that you set, you will feel quite proud of your achievement and remember it’s YOU who has made it, and cherry is just a helper and a guide who leads to your own success. So everyone, please give me a big smile and receive cherry’s best wishes. Guys, Happy New Year!

老师信息:http://www.oralpractice.com/read_68098.html

回复 1# yoyo530521

how could you speak english so frequently,which really stimulates my enthusiastic,I will be better than you,haha.

返回列表