听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第127期】2011-01-07:情侣间要不要AA?
返回列表 发帖

【第127期】2011-01-07:情侣间要不要AA?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:情侣间要不要AA?

你们知道吗,如果你带你的女友出去约会的时候自己付了两人的所有账单,这会让她感到自己很特别,同时也让女友觉得自己有能力为她付出,有能力照顾她。

Do you guys know that,if you take your girlfriend or wife out,and pay for everything,it will do make her feel special and what you've done shows that you are a provider who is able to take care of her.

亲爱的朋友,不论你是男性还是女性,你认为恋人之间应该一切AA吗?

My dear friends,no matter you are a male or female,do you think should couples go dutch on everything?

i think if he can afford to earn the money by himself,it could't be better for her lover to prove his ability.so i don't agree with AA.it will make the relationship between them more strange.

评分人数

• Solusrex

I think couples should go dutch on something,but not everything.
sometimes,

评分人数

• Solusrex

回复 3# kobe

a friend of mine,she keeps her money and her bf's money together,so she is in charge of their money and decides
how to use the money.

is this AA?

it's a controversy topic. personally, i prefer to divide this topic into two parts. if you go out with your wife, you should pay for everything. because it's your duty. but when you go out with your gf, you'd better go dutch on the bills.

I don't like AA between the couple,becouse you are the man, so you could make your girlfriend feel safe with you!

评分人数

I think the question is how you  feel .Most people do not mind this.

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

in my opinion, AA is good for a couple.some men may think that it will show the gentle of a man,but somen women think that women should be more independent

Personally,I think the man should do for his girlfriend or wife in small things,such as pay for the bill.but in big invent,he should exchange minds with each other.

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

i will pay for everything,be a man

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

回复 5# chenxiao

i agree with you

Haha, this topic is interesting.
My husband and I come to this completely stange city more than 3 years ago, then he is my boyfriend. We collect our money together, rent a rooming house, buy commodities, It seemed we didn't care who paid for these. Even after our marriage, we still saving money in his own  account,  go shoping together, as we are a family, we don't care who pay for it.

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

回复 12# fangnan

I did think that people on this BBS are students,but you make me understood that there is no limit in the love of english.

回复 13# 吉祥猪

Haha, actually I really regret that i didn't join any english BBS in my school time, So cherish this experience,cherish your school time.

回复 14# fangnan

so welcome to our BBS,and i hope that you can improve your English by practicing in this BBS.

返回列表